Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Saw 2

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
If you liked saw one you'll love saw 2. If you didnt then you wont.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Saw 2 is brilliant. They're two great movies.
    Nightfreak wrote:
    Saw 2 is brilliant. They're two great movies.
    I was so gripped. I loved it.
    Didnt like the first one, shall I avoid this one then?
    Why are there two threads about this film?
    I thought it was going to suck as I didn't see a way they could make a sequel out of it. But I was nicely surprised. Some scary parts and quite a twist I thought. so I'm glad the theater I went to had removable arm rests so I could cuddle ;p
    Silverberg wrote:
    Why are there two threads about this film?
    Sorry, didnt see the other :(
    I really hated this movie, it was so bad. And after the needle scene it just got worse. I want my $10 back.
    Personally i loved it, do you think there will be a third one?
    I hope not, that would be excessive.
    Well it was kind of set up for one really, and they seem to be knocking them out pretty quick. So who knows!
    i liked the plot of the first one, but it was too gory for me. Haven't decided whether to see the second one yet.
    I heard it was filmed in 36 days, so it's quite surprising that there's a lot of praise surrounding Saw 2. Need to see this before someone tells me the twist at the end!
    Neil wrote:
    I heard it was filmed in 36 days, so it's quite surprising that there's a lot of praise surrounding Saw 2. Need to see this before someone tells me the twist at the end!
    Its SO good.
    I hadnt even heard of Saw, didn't have a clue what they were about but went to see Saw 2 at the cinema and was pleasantly surprised ..Well don't know if pleasant is the right word to use..

I stopped watching horrors ages ago, used to get dead scared but then got bored of them and found them all the same, but this was pretty good. Must of only actually watched half of it, if that- I was looking away so much. The first scene...ew. But yea, wasn't expecting all the twists and turns. Was quite good as far as these type of films go.
    I really enjoyed this film, but I found it quite predictable as I noticed two of the characters weren't bleeding, so I guessed there was something slightly odd about that and put two and two together. Great film though!
    Watched it last night. Solid sequel, very faithful to the first part with strong links. The opening scene was absolutely horrific, I couldn't look! I wouldn't say it's as good as the first installment but it tried bloody hard.