Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

brown top

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the top in the pictures is chocolate brown and has a tie at the bottom so its like a skirt bit, i cant really explain. it comes down over my bum anyway.

what should i wear with it? what colours? i'm going to wear heels but i need some trousers/jeans to go with it, i dont want to wear a skirt.

any suggestions?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've never liked those swirly sequin-y tops at the middle of your bust stringy tops.

Tie ones at the waist which drape over your bum, yes, because you can doll them up or dress them down. But with a sequiny little number like that you're only limited to what you wear.

Anyways, in relation to your first question I'd go with earthy colours; green, mahogany, burnt orange, deep purple.

I'd wear a simple necklace as your neckline is too busy, maybe wear something gold if you're going glam, witch a chunky bangle. Nice little bronzey/gold clutch bag and a nice little denim jacket with a warm brown scarf.
    im not gonna be having a bag so that doesnt matter and jewlerry im all set for, i just dont know wat trousers to wear.
    its not all sequiny round the top really, its quite simple :)
    i think some nice smart jeans would go lovely.
    Dark blue jeans will look nice with brown.
    wat colour jeans? ive got some mid-colour ones, like not really dark but not stone wash...but i dunno if they are too light
    see i would've thought darker....take a pic chelle!
    i second darker.

then again, pale jeans in general upset me.
    kaffrin wrote:
    i second darker.

then again, pale jeans in general upset me.
    dark blue jeans. fo sho :yes: