Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Quick and simple question - hopefully

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, im out of credit and need to send a text, usually i would use the o2 website, but it isnt working.

Can anyone recomend websites to use for free texting which are reliable and well be sent immediately

Ive never been in this situation before as normally always have credit, so i apolgise for my ignorance

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    olaola wrote:
    i apolgise for my ignorance
    i stopped apologising for my ignorance years ago ...it's an unecessary burden.
    i stopped apologising for my ignorance years ago ...it's an unecessary burden.
    erm
    cardboardfish?
    Freaky. I had the exact same problem today. And no, i didnt find any good websites to send messaged from myself, twas rather annoying..
    erm
    cardboardfish?
    don't they get soggy and sink?
    cbfsms.co.uk
    cant you just put more money, or credit or whatever it is onto your phone?
    my_name wrote:
    cant you just put more money, or credit or whatever it is onto your phone?

im waiting for the 7th of october, after this date i get my allowance of 300 texts back. Its not worth topping up a week before, is that alright with you?

and cheers pantro, i'll give that one a go, does it work well? one website i tried you had to wait for like 30 minutes for the text to be sent, i supose you get what you pay for.
    olaola wrote:
    im waiting for the 7th of october, after this date i get my allowance of 300 texts back. Its not worth topping up a week before, is that alright with you?

and cheers pantro, i'll give that one a go, does it work well? one website i tried you had to wait for like 30 minutes for the text to be sent, i supose you get what you pay for.

So you'll be waiting a while then :p

cbfsms has always been pretty good when I have used it.
    olaola wrote:

Now why in the world would you ask if its alright with me? I don't give a shit what you do with your phone.

If you're over your texts and its such a life or death that you need to send one, why don't you simply get unlimited texts? It cost me a whole whopping $5 a month.