Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Upcoming Films - SAW 2

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
**advertising for SAW 2 pretending to be a new member's post removed**
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'll leave the name and my comments about your marketing organisation to myself for now - especially since they'd certainly not be constructive.

I would like to ask you if breaking the registration rules of a forum, ignoring the established marketing routes to promote Saw 2, pretending to be "sooo" excited about SAW 2 really makes you 'a pleasure to deal with' or shows any sign of being part of an organisation that 'consistently and proactively delivered creative and targeted promotions'

I swear to god, is this really what you do all day long, pretend to be a teenager excited about a film?

Don't you think offer some free preview tickets honestly would be more effective?
    On a film related note, SAW 2 looks very creepy indeed.
    `
    Saw was one of the only films that ever made me feel ill.
    Saw 2 is brilliant, matches upto the first, but in different ways. Top film.
    I went to see it last night, it was exceedingly gruseome, even so i thought it was pretty ok up to the end, but i thought the ending ruined it and annoyed me a bit. I did like the little linking to the first film though, with the decaying corpse kinda thing :p I think the film is more about shock factor than anything.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Nightfreak wrote:
    Saw 2 is brilliant, matches upto the first, but in different ways. Top film.

I wants to see it, looks good. First one was, real statement in it.
    The premis of the first one was awsome! The whole "figure a way out if this room by clues I leave you while I watch you die" thing was the creepiest I've seen since Night of the Living Dead. Course the acting sucked balls.

I have no intention of paying to see the second one.