You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Shisha

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
forgot who it was, but a person was asking for a good night out for CHEAP, there are lots of Shisha houses that pay only 6 pound or the most 8, shisha is a pipe kind of smoke, not harmfull but get you high, its cheap, great music, lots of girls!!!

:thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    O.B wrote:
    forgot who it was, but a person was asking for a good night out for CHEAP, there are lots of Shisha houses that pay only 6 pound or the most 8, shisha is a pipe kind of smoke, not harmfull but get you high, its cheap, great music, lots of girls!!!

:thumb:

Well, about as harmful as regular rolling tobacco. Which is quite harmful. You're getting ripped off - out here I can get a nice shisha for $2.
    Where?
    Well, about as harmful as regular rolling tobacco. Which is quite harmful. You're getting ripped off - out here I can get a nice shisha for $2.

2 pounds WHERE
    I go to shisha Cafes with mates every now again, but we don't ever go there for a night out.. It's quite nice just to sit round in circle with the shisha in the middle and chat for hours.. usually pay about £5/7..

I dont know where you get the idea you can get high off shisha though...
    The clue's in my location. Hint, because I quoted the price in Dollars, it's not the UK.
    Cazzoo wrote:
    I go to shisha Cafes with mates every now again, but we don't ever go there for a night out.. It's quite nice just to sit round in circle with the shisha in the middle and chat for hours.. usually pay about £5/7..

I dont know where you get the idea you can get high off shisha though...
    What is shisha? And are there any places in London that do it?
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,026 I eat threads for breakfast
    I've got Shisha here at home.
    What is shisha? And are there any places in London that do it?

I dont know the first bit exactly so i'll let someone else answer that..

But there are plenty on places in London that do it.. Round my area (Ilford/Barking) there are about six - but that's probably because theres a large asian population and it's an asian thing.. I've seen quite a few in Central London too.. I'm sure there's are cafes near Oxford circus and Tottenham court road that have it and I might have seen one in Camden too
    What is shisha?

Its sort of like a bong, but it has a large section for the tobacco, herbs etc and then about 6 tubes from it, you sit round, toke and chat.

Its a middle eastern thing.
    it is an asian thing, the original one was proper tobacco but now you can get fruity flavours etc.. i know that Yates do them, and yeah ilford, they do them in loads of bars but cant remember the names..
    mabey the high price of the shisha is for the bellydancer?

it is a good night out, because the one i go to on edgware road playes the best hip hop, ragga and bashment sounds out at the time

can anyone here do double barrel hoops, or just normal hoops?

an u can get alitttle high, but NO flavour in the shisha head but strong tobbaco, then theres a product the arabs call khbab, u know u can add Masala to the head to add flavour!
    or even orange instead of water at the bottom, and for the non-muslims, champane i heard goes down a treat!
    atz wrote:
    it is an asian thing, the original one was proper tobacco but now you can get fruity flavours etc.. i know that Yates do them, and yeah ilford, they do them in loads of bars but cant remember the names..

Sorry, its an arab thing, believe me!
    Shisha is another word for a hookah right? I'm fairly sure it is ...
    Well, about as harmful as regular rolling tobacco. Which is quite harmful.

Actually I believe it is less harmfull than smoking ... its something to do with the fact the tobacco isn't being burnt like in a cigarrette.
    O.B wrote:
    an u can get alitttle high

You could get a head rush I suppose, if you're not used to tobacco, but you can't get high from it.
    O.B wrote:
    Sorry, its an arab thing, believe me!

It originates from the middle east/south east asia ... so your both right
    Jon_UK wrote:
    Shisha is another word for a hookah right? I'm fairly sure it is ...

Actually I believe it is less harmfull than smoking ... its something to do with the fact the tobacco isn't being burnt like in a cigarrette.

I was under the impression that authentic shisha is more harmful as the tobaco is burnt using hot charcoal, the fumes of which you also breath in with the tobaco :chin:
    Replicant wrote:
    I was under the impression that authentic shisha is more harmful as the tobaco is burnt using hot charcoal, the fumes of which you also breath in with the tobaco :chin:

The tobaco isn't burnt with a shisha though its 'heated up,' for want of a better expression, using the charcoal. Apparantly this produces fewer carcinogens in the smoke ... I could be wrong, don't take that as gospel but I seem to remember reading about it.
    ah ok :)