Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The Subways

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone seen these guys live? I did yesterday and it was amazing! They got the crowd going really well, all of their songs were great and to top it off i was right down the front only 4 feet from Charlotte The bassist...

The support was good too, The Kooks and The Sufferajets (spelled wrong probably) The latter were all girls. Have some great photos of the gig.

This gets Renzo's :thumb:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm thinking of going to see The Subways at the forum next month as i've liked what i've heard of them and absoutely love The Kooks.. Only problem is blagging my way on to the guestlist as it's over 18's..
    I saw one of their videos on a music channel the other day, was pretty good music and the vid was weird.
    I like The Subways. Saw them supporting Oasis in summer.

Seen The Suffrajets a couple of times before, couple of years ago. I like them too.
    Me and Violette are seeing The Subways soon, next weekend in fact! Im quite looking forward to it.

I hope the Suffrajets are supporting cos I've seen them once before and they were cool. Its Gemma from Babyshambles band isnt it? Or am I just getting confused there.
    Renzo wrote:
    Anyone seen these guys live? I did yesterday and it was amazing! They got the crowd going really well, all of their songs were great and to top it off i was right down the front only 4 feet from Charlotte The bassist...

The support was good too, The Kooks and The Sufferajets (spelled wrong probably) The latter were all girls. Have some great photos of the gig.

This gets Renzo's :thumb:

you were perving the bassist wasnt you ;)
    MrG wrote:
    you were perving the bassist wasnt you ;)

Yes. :p
    Me and Violette are seeing The Subways soon, next weekend in fact! Im quite looking forward to it.

I hope the Suffrajets are supporting cos I've seen them once before and they were cool. Its Gemma from Babyshambles band isnt it? Or am I just getting confused there.

Nope - thats right. Shame she left... Nicest one outta the lot of em she was.