Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Sorry me again

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok,sorry about this but I had to ask to get it off my chest... :blush:
Right,I was in wilkinson today shopping :mad: and there was this STUNNING girl on the checkout down from where I was.Strange thing is tho she kept glancing over at me and looked away as soon as I caught eye contact and then started playing with her hair. :rolleyes:
Anyway,it was really busy but could she have liked the look of me at all do you think?Is it possible for someone to fancy someone even in a chaotic shop!!?Even if it was quiet I still wouldnt have gone up to her though...A)because I was with my aunt so she would have taken the piss B)I would have been laughed out the shop if shed said no and C)she was WAAAAY out of my league anyway!! :crying:
So,back to the original point :banghead: would there have been any chance even in that messy thong of customers?Sorry for the rambling but I had to ask and get this off my chest..

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well she might have thought you were good looking yes.

Or she was looking at the person behind you :chin:
    Laughed out of the shop if she said no? What world do you live in?

Why do people on here have such a fear of rejection?!?! Sometimes you will like someone who doesn't like you back ... it will happen. It doesn't mean you are ugly or unattractive or a twat or anything else. It just means they don't like you in that way.

Its not an insult its a fact of life! If you don't ask you don't get! If you like someone then talk to them and see if they like you. Simple! If they don't, fair play, have a joke with them and forget it. Stop taking it personally! :banghead:

(p.s. lonely shy boy this isn't an attack on you ... i just get sick of people on here banging on about this sort of thing and i've had a shit day at work and am all out of patience and subtlety!)
    Im scared of rejection as Iv never known anything else(so I should be used to it right?)But no matter how many times Iv been rejected it always hurts and as Iv got no-one to laugh about with it its doubled.
    See what I mean?
    You sound like a woman, get a grip!
    You sound like a woman, get a grip!

LOL

I totlly agree with Jon_UK.
    Sorry if I sound like a woman........I was feeling strangely confident yesterday(good nights sleep in 4nights!!)but wouldnt have approached cos she was really busy on a till and was being dragged around shopping... :crying:
    I wish I had the guts to approach though......
    I had a girl I thought liked me.Im not going into details but I managed to contact her and she was engaged!! :crazyeyes
    Anyway,she told me this quietly in the swimming pool and didnt make a fuss but I still felt a total mong......... :banghead:
    Although reading what was wrote she WAS really busy at work......not a good place to go and mutter "e eexcuse m me c c can I haavve y yyyour nummmbberrrrr pppleassee??"
    No offence meant cos I wouldnt have gone over either!!
    I cannot imagine going up to someone who is a complete stranger and is also busy and asking them out, just doesn't seem like the right moment...
    lol similar happened to me except the girl in question seemed to be 17-18 with a kind of matured beauty, clubbed and pubbed with girl's and guys I knew were in my age group... cut a long story short she was 26, already divorced but engaged to a different bloke from ther other end of the country. Best I could do was kinda stammer - sorry thought you were younger. I think it was my best rejection though coz she said that's the nicest thing anyones said in a long time.
    but yeah for the majority of the time I feel like asking if it's ok to get my heart back from under their trampling high heels.
    Jon_UK... you hit the nail on the head mate. I try hard to see it that way (as in realistic terms) but still brick it from rejection, but then I'm a fool and admit I tend to live in a fairyland of the crush running towards ya in slow motion etc etc :D :banghead:
    She was either looking at you which is a good sign. Or she was looking at your aunt which isn't so bad as you may see her more often.
    Hmmmm...looking at my aunt.Worrying as shes married!!I did think as well it wasnt the time or the place to go over though...rushed off her feet on the till with pensioners wanting to go home I reckon she might have lost it and lamped me if I asked for her number!!
    1sttimer wrote:
    for the majority of the time I feel like asking if it's ok to get my heart back from under their trampling high heels.
    :lol:
    That's poetry. Right there. Oh yeah.