Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Tittie slapping

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Now I know that sometimes its fun to tittie slap (as the giver) and the recieving seems to enjoy it, however earlier today I was informed that alot of men really enjoy it; "I havn't met anybody who doesn't enjoy getting tittie slapped." Now for those of you who prefer boobs, is that true? Or does he just hang around with sexy people.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What the hell are you on about?! :eek2: :lol:
    You slap your tits around their face, have you never been to a strip club?
    :lol: Whatever turns you on.
    Oh no, it doesn't turn me on (as I'm not a boobie girl, the other day I saw a man who had man boobs that would make alot of women jelous. You could have gotten the best of both worlds with him, but I found myself uninterested.)

I was just checking, I don't throughly enjoy doing it, though after hearing that comment I was quite amazed. I thought it was just a once in a while, hey I got strippers tits in my face, kind of amusment thing. Though I found out not, though on here I found out true maybe :p

And no, I'm not talking about like slapping like cock slapping (hehe :p) Just like a giggle really close to the face.
    Err as a straight woman it doesnt really appeal to me, and i guess they only reason it would to a man is cos they are breasts and the closer to them the better...surely?
    cos they are breasts and the closer to them the better...surely?
    Sounds like a good way of thinking to me! :thumb: :D
    yeah, tits are nice.

i prefer to grab and play with rather than slap though...might give slapping a go sometime...haha