Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

urrrrr

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i heard from my friend recently that Tommy Hilfiger made a statement that his clothes where better suited for white peolpe and that thats who he made it for.

and in retaliation a company run by wealthy black CEO's, created the clothing line FUBU, (For Us By Us).

i dont know if anybody heard of this but when i did it made me realy made!!

personaly i only wear FUBU, ROCA WEAR, SEAN JOHN, AKADEMIKS, NEW ERA, PHAT FARM, and the odd NIke, an Puma. anyone else bust these??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    But when you did it, it made you really made?!

Omfg. How ghetto fabulous are you for wearing all those "black" labels. I mean, god forbid anyone who's white wear them.

Wtf is "Urrrrrrrrrrrr"

You're a plonker.
    I've never heard about those labels, except Nike and Puma. And that wasn't recent, that was over a year ago in a TV interview, rather than in a statement, to my knowledge.
    I was told a story the other day regarding FUBU as it goes. Apparently FUBU is made by a popular american rapper who's name escapes me right now. It'll come back to me ... :chin:
    urrrrrrr = didnt know what else to put on
    1983 wrote:
    But when you did it, it made you really made?!

Omfg. How ghetto fabulous are you for wearing all those "black" labels. I mean, god forbid anyone who's white wear them.

Wtf is "Urrrrrrrrrrrr"

You're a plonker.

?????, speechless, first of all the 'but when you did', an all that was a typin error, i mean when i heard it, actualy im confused, not really bothered.

the main thing is what have i done to be called a plonker, that has to be the funniest thing iv heard so far!!!! omfg???? is that what i think it is???

i have plenty of white freinds who wear those labels, they look so good, sometimes overdone, and i like them cause they make them baggy jeans and the quality is 100%!
    Nike and Puma are hardly "black".
    And I agree with becks, your totaly ghetto fabulous. I wish I could see you and praise your coolness.

And no, I don't "bust them". God forbid anybody should actually ever use that phrase in real life.
    lol, ur realy rapped in cotton wool
    O.B wrote:
    lol, ur realy rapped in cotton wool
    :chin:
    if u didnt know that people say 'bust them' then u either dont live in london or u sit at home on the computer allllllll day
    oh yeah i forgot, 'getho fabulous', what? what are u talkin about', those clothes dont make me look like i live in a gettho, i need to put a picture up, because u all think the same, i dont want to go any further because i could explain but it would be a waste of time
    1983 wrote:
    You're a plonker.

Thank you for describing him better that I ever could!

What happens most of the time is that wiggas like rss3000 see all theses 10 for a penny rappers wearing whatever and copy them. Thus the consumer, normally white people in this case, say jump and the clothing companies have got to say how high.

But that was a pretty retarded thing to say, I'll grant you that.
    Thank you for describing him better that I ever could!

What happens most of the time is that wiggas like rss3000 see all theses 10 for a penny rappers wearing whatever and copy them. Thus the consumer, normally white people in this case, say jump and the clothing companies have got to say how high.

But that was a pretty retarded thing to say, I'll grant you that.

rss3000? wiggas? where the fuck do u come from, i need to know cause i think ur crossin lines here, why would u want to put wiggas on this board? :mad:
    O.B wrote:
    rss3000? wiggas? where the fuck do u come from, i need to know cause i think ur crossin lines here, why would u want to put wiggas on this board? :mad:

I come from Southampton, go to university in Bristol but currently reside in South America. Nice to meet you :wave:. I felt I made my feelings pretty clear in the other post so I'm not going to repeat myself again. Rss3000 is a poster on this board who in highly rhetorical terms, has told me that he doesn't like me very much.

Looks like I'm forming a formidable opposition here :D.
    and why would u want to say wiggas? are u black?
    i am not a wigga cos i can rap so wat so can u any one can i like baggy cloths so wat and yes thats cool with me but having to calll out names thunderstruck that is poor i mean come on !!!
    O.B wrote:
    and why would u want to say wiggas? are u black?

No but what does that matter? Are only black people allowed to say wiggas? Are only gay people allowed to say metrosexuals? Are only the people whose culture was stolen allowed to refer to the group who stole it?
    just dont repeat it, there wasnt any need for shit like that!
    I can't help noting you didn't answer my question.
    O.B wrote:
    if u didnt know that people say 'bust them' then u either dont live in london or u sit at home on the computer allllllll day

No to both. However I do sit at work all day on a computer, and as multicultural as my work is, I've still never heard that phrase, and I do believe I would laugh and I ever.
    And since when is wigga offensive? The only people I've ever known to take offence to it, are in fact, wiggas.
    go on educate me...... whats a wigga?
    person liveng in a wig wam?
    person from wigan?
    person who wears a wig?
    Mate I've lived in London all my life and people don't say 'bust them.'

O.B how old are you? I'm guessing about 15/16/17 but I could be wrong. This is a message board ... you don't need to act tough on here. You don't have to pretend your someone your not. No one knows you ... just give honest opinions to what other people say and and post about what your interested in. And don't try and use whatever fucking slang it is you try and pass off as cool ... your english, speak it! I'm sure your a decent fella so just be yourself and you'll get on much better with people on here.
    Jon_UK wrote:
    Mate I've lived in London all my life and people don't say 'bust them.'

O.B how old are you? I'm guessing about 15/16/17 but I could be wrong. This is a message board ... you don't need to act tough on here. You don't have to pretend your someone your not. No one knows you ... just give honest opinions to what other people say and and post about what your interested in. And don't try and use whatever fucking slang it is you try and pass off as cool ... your english, speak it! I'm sure your a decent fella so just be yourself and you'll get on much better with people on here.

Oh hunny, you're guessing far too old, I was thinking 13/14.

And Mel H, I drunk so I don't konw if you're joking or not, but please excuse my language, but is white niggar.
    Jon_UK wrote:
    O.B how old are you? I'm guessing about 15/16/17 but I could be wrong. This is a message board ... you don't need to act tough on here.

Far too old I think. I'm guessing 15 max. But the way he talks is so 'dope' and I'm 'down' with that. :lol:

Can't say I know anything about London slang. But in Saffampt'n, we use the word 'mush' for mate.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Well aren't you all a tolerant bunch. Could you all try and type proper english as per the board guidelines and please stop abusing other posters for having a diffferent opinion to yourselves.
    Mel-H wrote:
    go on educate me...... whats a wigga?
    person liveng in a wig wam?
    person from wigan?
    person who wears a wig?

wigga - nigga wannabee, acts like a NIGGA, in terms u are actually defining the character of a person with a word put on people of african decent by slave owners.

nigaa wanabee, just makes me angry, so u use a little slang, so ur a nigga wannabee, that to me offends alot of people!!!

oh u safe, warm people, ur all like fairy's, living in cloud filled happy worlds, just ignore my english, ignore it yeah, forget it. get back to your world :thumb:
    What the fuck do you know about anyone on here? Safe, warm people? Where are you from? Unless your answer is Bosnia or Iraq then your having a laugh!
    Please just drop the act and try being yourself.

Your deluded
    I like those labels but I think Tommy Hilfiger is wanky prep clothing. Though I like True Star.
    Jon_UK wrote:
    What the fuck do you know about anyone on here? Safe, warm people? Where are you from? Unless your answer is Bosnia or Iraq then your having a laugh!
    Please just drop the act and try being yourself.

Your deluded

Eritrea, until 13 i was a foot soldier, ur allllllll like open books, but ur alll fucked up to despite ur thoughts.

an dont use bad language :thumb:
This discussion has been closed.