Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Dont know what to do????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me and my fella have been together a couple of years. We have a house, well he pays the mortgage and I live there with him :D anyway.... we keep argueing and I just think prpbs it would be best if we just split. But I do love him, I think we both take each other for granted, we argue about peti little things!! I do love him, but when we arent together, I think I quite like it... being on ma own ect. He is quite older then me, but we do get on very well. Its just sometimes, when I wanna go out with mates, he has a mardy. I dont see much of my mates, cos I kinda ditched them when I started goin out with ma fella, and cos his mates are married, got kids, families, he doesnt go out with his mates alot.

I dont know what I'm trying to say really :confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think you need to have a long chat with him about all of this stuff.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah your right. I suggested a while back we go on a break - only for a week. I thought it might make both of us realise we both take each other for granted. But he didnt want to.