Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Dont understand what am doin??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:thumb: Hiya
Wel I fancied this bloke at work for ages and finially i texted him and he likes me too!We spent the night together lst nite, coz he says at work and I had a real good time but it was most about sex! This lad lives away so could it ever turn into anything more as the season finishes soon and he goes home! I so like him, its tearin me up! Do you think sex is all he wants?? Hes takin me out next sunday but how do i ask him if he wants anything more :banghead:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    maybe you could just ask him straight out? i mean, i cant think of any other way you can ask, only to ask him if he wants you to be a couple, or if this is more a casual fling??
    Did you have sex with him last night??
    Was it just sex or was it intimate sex?

Good question.

To expand - did it SEEM like just a fuck... or did it seem as though there was something deeper going on (from his side).

Very good question Matt...

G.
    It was imimate,but it was from the min i got there til the mornin we was at it wiv a little bit of sleep in between!
    This i why i wait a bit til i shag someone...personal choice.
    if you're worried he's just after sex, don't give him it. you'll soon find out.