Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Im Scared!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Guy on my course has turned out to be a bit mental! We pulled a while back, but i clearly told him im not looking for anything! He since appears to have got obsessed with me! He saw me kiss someone else and after bought the guy a drink, which seems a strange thing to do! The guy later told me to be careful. That he thought he may have spiked it. Since this incident he has been talking to a girl on my course about me saying how he really likes me etc. She has just warned me that he said to her 'I am going to be forceful with her!' Im damn scared that hes going to try and rape me! Hes in my group for a project i am working on so it can be hard to avoid him! I have told everyone in my group about it, the other guy i kissed and and a few others. They have all said they will support me and help me, but im worried! If anything else does happen im going to tell the university about it!

Comments

• Options
    I think you should inform your university of his behaviour as soon as possible, don't wait for anything to happen. The way he has spoken to other people about you is threatening, you shouldn't have to feel that way.
  • Options
    Ach that sucks :( I wish you all the best. :(
  • Options
    go_away wrote:
    I think you should inform your university of his behaviour as soon as possible, don't wait for anything to happen. The way he has spoken to other people about you is threatening, you shouldn't have to feel that way.

Go to the President of the uni i guess? His email address is on the website. I just dont like feeling constantly worried. Like i have to watch my back so much!
  • Options
    Well, if I have any problems, I go to the head of my department, who is the Dean of my medical school. Do you have a personal tutor or something? And also, if you have one, I'd contact your students rights and advice centre.
  • Options
    go_away wrote:
    Well, if I have any problems, I go to the head of my department, who is the Dean of my medical school. Do you have a personal tutor or something? And also, if you have one, I'd contact your students rights and advice centre.

Well on the webpage it says the Vice President is there to help with any problems, course, social life etc and to point you in the right direction. Think ill just send him a short email! Just spoke to the girl who warned me. Shes thinking of talking to the tutors.