Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

dammmm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i been looking for a job for how FUKKKIN long, pissin me of, application after application, and the cv's iv fukin handed out, nobody wants to employee A-level students, pissin me of, alll my freinds have jobs, can someone one this site hook me up with something, my unemployed ass is gonna get into trouble, cause im goin Uni next year, FUKKKKKK.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    O.B wrote:
    i been looking for a job for how FUKKKIN long, pissin me of, application after application, and the cv's iv fukin handed out, nobody wants to employee A-level students, pissin me of, alll my freinds have jobs, can someone one this site hook me up with something, my unemployed ass is gonna get into trouble, cause im goin Uni next year, FUKKKKKK.

Maybe if you learnt how to spell and articulate yourself....?
    Correct spelling and less swearing would help you no end... :yes:
    urrrrrrah

ahhhhh, do i have to explain this?

board where everything is OK, i cant fukkin swear, so?

when applying for job, put gay english accent on, 'yes i am going into further education...' bla bla an that shit
    Just be persistent. Hand your CV in to shops and places. Check the local paper for vacancies and ring them up. Eventually you will find something.
    O.B wrote:
    ahhhhh, do i have to explain this?

board where everything is OK, i cant fukkin swear, so?

when applying for job, put gay english accent on, 'yes i am going into further education...' bla bla an that shit

How is an English accent "gay"?
    i dont know if you need to be told this, but speaking to a potential employer in the way you have been posting on here, is not the best way to try and get a job
    huh
    MrG wrote:
    i dont know if you need to be told this, but speaking to a potential employer in the way you have been posting on here, is not the best way to try and get a job

i will never understand u, when u post SAY something that can be understood yeah, now can u please reply. cause i dont know whatur telling me, let me tell u why i put this post on, u see there are pure hook ups, u understand, i mean for u to tell me if u work in a....... arr forget it
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Yes, more of the proper, understandable English and less of the attitude will definitely help in this case.

When you start asking questions coherently and sensibly then people will be inclined to hlep. Oh, and if you carry on with this attitude towards other posters then you are less likely to get any help.

Plenty of A Level students find jobs. So it can't be the fact that you are an A Level student that is against you :chin:
    O.B wrote:
    i will never understand u

I'm sure the feeling is mutual.
    vvvvvvvvvvvv

ahhhhhhhhhh FUCK IT, DONT EVEN REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bullshit
    You OB are the one with the language problem

here are some helpful tips to help you get a job

1) calm down, less off the anger, managers dont like it
    2) make yourself understandable, managers like that