Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Random Question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right, will try to keep this short and snappy. Basically Friend A is possibly the closest mate i have. Now his Ex who i speak to maybe 3 or 4 times a week both seem to have vastly conflicting stories. They're both bitter at each other for various reasons which i won't go into, and basically stories have started popping up. Now me and this girl aren't exactly friends, but don't exactly hate each other either if you get me. He's been telling me all sorts of things such as shes seeing a shrink, and just little stories. Now no offence but i'm not interested in you lot giving me definite answers as to whos lying, because you lot don't know the bits in between the lines if you get me. I'm just after some ideas of how i can find out.

Help? :p

Cheers :]

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    In all honesty I don't think you can find out, if one of them is lying they are hardly likely to admit it.

I guess you could maybe mention to one of them that youv'e heard different. However they are just gonna deny whatever the other said about them. I suggest you just leave them to it. Eventually the truth will come out somehow.