Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The Ex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Wow my 2nd thread in this topic in one day!

Anyway, this has been on my mind for a while now.. and its been shoved to the back of my mind for a couple of weeks because I got a boyfriend but now I'm thinking of it again..

Last year I went out with a guy for 3 months and he was my first boyfriend. We remained friends and we always talk on msn about how we feel about each other. Then in October last year, we kissed each other. It was great but I think we were a bit confused and decided to leave it. Then in January we drifted apart and lost contact. But Recently we have started talking again and he still likes me alot. I do like him too but I don't know what I should do. It's been almost a year and a half since we broke up.. I just don't know whether to tell him exactly how I feel and make another go of it.. or just leave things and move on?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    weird, thats sort of what happened to me (see what i put in the other thread)