Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

First Times

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok well me and my girlfriend are having sex now but... im not lasting it only last like a total of 5 mins or less and she feels it and ever thing and like it but she not cumming... how long does it take untill she cums?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i dont cum through sex, foreplay only, everybody is different. spose just get mega turned on and have amazin sex, it doesn't matter to me that i dont through sex really, i can get it other ways
    From what i know most girls dont cum through penetrative sex, apparently it feels really nice but just dont get them to the sought after point! Use loads and loads of foreplay and oral, she will love it ;)
    If she rubs her clit whilst you two are having sex that will most likely make her come.
    u should make her come through foreplay rather than penetration, touching, oral sex etc.....it's a very small percentage of women that can come through penetration.
    As you have more sex you'll last longer. As for her not coming through penetrative sex, that is normal. Very few women do ever and it's even less that do on a regular basis. Just make sure there's plenty of foreplay and she gets her orgasms before/after sex, whichever you feel most comfortable with.
    She won't come if you can't last more than five minutes. Not all women will come through penetration even if you bang away all night, but it does take time.

You have to make her orgasm before you penetrate her, by using your fingers and mouth to bring her off. Once she's come once she'll find it easier to come a second or third time during sex.
    Kermit wrote:
    She won't come if you can't last more than five minutes. Not all women will come through penetration even if you bang away all night, but it does take time.

You have to make her orgasm before you penetrate her, by using your fingers and mouth to bring her off. Once she's come once she'll find it easier to come a second or third time during sex.
    i thought it was harder to come again after the first one? then again i dont really know :rolleyes:
    My experience is that the lass is more likely to come again if she's already done it once.

Of course, everyone is different.
    I would say it's easier for women to come again the second time, but the opposite for men, which is the best of both worlds really!
    Yep women once they've orgasmed once stay turned on for longer than blokes. Obviously you have to keep her turned on and not just ignore her or it will be like starting again, but women can generally have more than 1 orgasm far more easily than men.
    Kazbo wrote:
    Yep women once they've orgasmed once stay turned on for longer than blokes. Obviously you have to keep her turned on and not just ignore her or it will be like starting again, but women can generally have more than 1 orgasm far more easily than men.

Lucky beggars! ;)
    I find after I come I get bored after it during sex. But when I'm pissed, I'm all for 3478390284902 orgasms.

C'est la vie.
    g_angel007 wrote:
    Lucky beggars! ;)

:yes: I'm not complaining about being female at all...I'll put up with periods and child birth for multiple orgasms any day...now just to teach my fella that he does want tos pend the time and let me have them.
    I find that I dont cum during sex unless, during missionary, i lift my legs abouve his body and link my feet, but its a different type of orgasm. The clitoral one is sooo much better, but sex in general is good enough :-)
    te he he. who needs a handgun when you've got a semi-automatic?