Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Romeo & Juliet (H&M)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anybody able to help i wanna download it, not watch it on the net, i wanna be able to download the file for keeps and put it on my phone, if anyone knows where to get it i would be greatfull if you let me know PLEASE.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Buy it on DVD
    put it on your phone? what the entire movie?

I didn't even know it was possible. Technology these days..
    friend got an ipod that holds over 70 hours of movies
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    friend got an ipod that holds over 70 hours of movies

Yes. But PHONE?

WTF? You got a 700 meg phone mate? Link me to somewhere that sells em. I want it.
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Yes. But PHONE?

WTF? You got a 700 meg phone mate? Link me to somewhere that sells em. I want it.

And one that still has some battery life left after watching a film....
    Well I know I could get an MMC for my Nokia that would hold up to 2 gig, as to the encoding you probably want to look for something that will convert it to the correct format (i.e. .3gp for many phones)

As an example here's the nokia advice from mobymemory -

http://www.mobymemory.com/Content/HOWTO.Install.and.use.the.Nokia.Multimedia.Converter.2.0.593.html

However if you're looking to get hold of the movie without paying for it then I'd suggest you use google to look into peer 2 peer services - I think it would be taking things a little too far for us to start suggesting specific sites for specific files.
    Yeah, my phone can hold upto 512, but i have a converter that i can make avi's into 3gp, at good quality and fit loads on my phone, i have 6 episodes of boy meets world on my phone, and its not like the H&M romeo and juleit is 700mb its cant really be more than 300 as its only like 5.45 mins long
    I think may have assumed you meant the movie when they were talking abou thow long it would be.