Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

dressing up as a cat for fancy dress....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what would you say would look good? ive got cat ears on a head band, cuffs, tail+bow tie (from new look today). i think we're (there's 4 of us going out as cats) just gonna wear black boots, black skirt+black top, but anyone got any other ideas???
Also, anybody got pics of themselves dressed as cats??
Thanx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah, you'll look like every quintessential bird who wants to be a sexy pussycat. :thumb:
    I would simply dress head to toe in black (although I would pick trousers or really thick tights rather than a skirt), and have ears, a tail and face paints. Not sure about cuffs and bow-tie :confused:
    catsuit?
    what did u use to draw on the nose+whiskers? i though of eyeliner, but surely it'll run??
    what did u use to draw on the nose+whiskers? i though of eyeliner, but surely it'll run??

This time of year, most places that sell costumes, around the same section sell face paint too, or face paint pencils and all the sort. They don't smudge and they are made to not... make your face icky (sorry i can't really put words together today) They are like face crayons.
    well i bought some face paints today and we'll just have to keep an eye on each others+warn of smudging, since i dont have a black eye liner!