Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

9 to 5

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
knowing full well that this is quite possibly the saddest post ever to have popped up on these boards.

I keep hearing a new version of dolly parton - 9 to 5 at all the cheesey student clubs i go to (leeds, huddersfield manchester) so i dont think its just a couple of people that have it.

does anyone know who its by or what remix it is because i want it and cant find anything other than the orginal or a soulwax version (for my friend of course) :blush:

thanks,
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    The only suggestion I can make is the version that's mixed into Royksopp's Eple; which I love, and have heard many a time during student night ;)

However, that might be the one you've already found for yourself. If so, I'm sure some music buff will have the right answer for you.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I heard it in Huddersfield bizarrely last week, cant remember much bout it though. Was pretty fucking wasted....
  • Options
    OMIGOSH WHAT A COOL SONG ;o
  • Options
    monday night, tokyo? or tokyo atleast
  • Options
    oh and my erm friend found it. it was the disco dolly mix, not that anyone cares hehe :D
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Mel-H wrote:
    monday night, tokyo? or tokyo atleast
    I think it was Tokyo's actually. Going there tonight too hopefully.
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    I think it was Tokyo's actually. Going there tonight too hopefully.

ya cant go to tokyo on a weekend!! ya gonna go on a mon night £1 a drink :yes: £1 for a shot of golshlanger. it would be rude not to