Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

New Harry Potter Trailer!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
http://harrypotter.warnerbros.co.uk/gobletoffire/master/index.html
(trailer 2) it looks soooo good....i can't wait to see it! :hyper:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Well, that website is annoying indeed.

Suppose i'll go and see it, seen the rest now. See how much they miss out the book, lol.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That first trailer sucks, seriously "look, we can emote", they can do that on MSN...

Well, that film look truly shite.
    I saw a clip on the tv which looked much better than those clips.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I can't wait for the film :D

I am dead excited already. I am so sad :|
    I can't wait for the film :D

I am dead excited already. I am so sad :|

I gotta say that looks like the best movie of them all so far, i really can't wait to see it too!!!! :hyper: :crazyeyes
    I can't wait to see it either!!!! :hyper:
    What do u guys think of the music? I love it but i don't think it's gonna be as good as HP3
    I cannot wait for film no 4, it looks so much better than the others-they seem to be getting better with every year. Does irritate me how much of the books they play around with or miss out though, the books are God! Dunno about the music, would have to compare all the films. Seems pretty good though.
    Looks like Harry and Ron deserve a good haircut.

I like reading Harry Potter, and I've thought the films were good, but I've never been so bothered to go see it in the cinema. My lil bro always gets the videos as a gift.
    Those trailers are both pretty crap. I have the theatrical trailor downloaded, but can't remember where from. I so shall be going to see it, but I can almost guarantee I will pick a huge amount of faults, as it is my favourite of the books so will have to be pretty special to live up to my expectations.
    FilthyChav wrote:
    Looks like Harry and Ron deserve a good haircut.

I was gonna say what happend to Harry's hair, and his eyebrows! Aw bless him.
    yeah i agree they both need a hair cut, though harrys is meant to be all over the place....rons is getting abit ridiculous though....
    I think it looks super. :yippe:
    I can't wait to see it! Me and my friend Sarah will think it's hillarious because we've come up with this really funny 'role play' thing of our own and we've made basically everyone in it a pervert. Mostly Harry though so that'll be very funny :p
    eee im a total hp geek - summer's project was getting my gryffindor scarf knitted up in time for the movie release - finished months before it's due!