Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Jelous.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So about six months ago I just stopped doing anything. I did quite a few drugs and just stopped. I dont even smoke cigarettes anymore. I just quit because I stopped hanging around the people I did it with (all but one, and her husband), I had to be stone sober for my work, as I had to pass a drug test to get the job and there are random tests and because my fiance absoutly despises them and quie honestly looks down on those that do.
But I had gone out to lunch today with this friend whos still into that. She shared some stories of her husband and her stoned and rolling. I just got so jelous. I wanted to smoke, I wanted to roll I wanted it all again. My high times were honestly the best times of my life. I want it back. I was rarely mad, I was rarely sad. I was never bored. I want that. I just want to smoke a bowl and laugh and cruise and just live like that again.
But I can't. And it actually pisses me off. It makes me sad.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    the machine devours many people.
    You need the buzz...or does the buzz need you? Work out who's stronger and you'll come to a swift conclusion

Also, I love how Americans say "rolling" for being on E's.
    Well you gotta decide what is more imporant, sober or your drug buzz. >?
    There are certain things you can do even if you are being tested.

GHB, and virtually any of the hallucinogens wont show up on tests.

Not that I am recommending that though.
    I have a friend that will admit being on drugs was the best time of his life but when i knew him on drugs (which i dont use) i dint like him half as much as i do now hes totally off them! Nt just because i respect him for being off them but it makes him such a nicer person inside!
    it makes him such a nicer person inside!

Yeah, his liver probably is looking better.
    Its not that I need it. I just want it. I just want that laughing and stupid times with other stoned people. But I'm not willing to take the risk of pissing off and dissaopinting my fiance or losing my job. (as weed is all I really want and I know that will show up)