Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The big reunion

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Are any of you guys going to the 18-30's big reunion in skegness on the 29th of November? looks like a pretty good lineup.

check it out

Schnap:D
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I wouldn't go to skegness if Britney were waiting legs spread, with a fridge full of beer.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ebb
    I wouldn't go to skegness if Britney were waiting legs spread, with a fridge full of beer.

not going for the location though am i:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Hi were you in Ibiza this year at all?

I want to go to the big reunion, it looks fab, but not sure yet
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    A started a topic on this the other week but as you can see here nobody really took any intrest!

It's 100 quid for both nights including accomadation for 2 nights and breakfeast on saturday morning. If a group of 4-6 of you book then you can gurantee you won't have to share a room with some other mush. Coach returns are 30 quid, and I have to say I think this event really does look superb, it looks as though you'd get you money's worth anyway.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    i'm hopefully going, pretty good lineup. not sure if i can raise the cash in time tho, gotta book it fairly soon or it'll be sold out

slightly worried about so solid crew doing thier only uk performance of year there, that means somebodys gonna get shot or stabbed or both!

and there probably will be britney (well some girl called britney) there with her legs open, television X are doing a live broadcast and there's a private eye lap dancing arena!!
  • Options
    where's skegness:p
  • Options
    i'm not going to pay £100, its jsut like, same sort of names, just as many tents and cost £30
  • Options
    Originally posted by 2coolforu
    i'm not going to pay £100, its jsut like, same sort of names, just as many tents and cost £30

huh? speak english mate
    Hi were you in Ibiza this year at all?

no i went to faliraki soz
  • Options
    Faliraki!?!? Well, that explains it all eh? :D The Reunion probably would suit you if your not just going for the DJ linw-ups and clubbing atmosphere. It's still a fucking steep price, definatly just the Reps trying to get every last bit of money out of you. Creamfields had an infinatly superior line-up and was about half the price!
  • Options
    creamfields was a one night event

this is an TWO nights including accomadation and breakfast, slight difference, you cant really compare the prices
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lingo
    creamfields was a one night event

this is an TWO nights including accomadation and breakfast, slight difference, you cant really compare the prices

Exactly!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Ah who cares, Creamfields majorly hoses on The Big Reunion, line-up wise.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BARTONIOUS
    Ah who cares, Creamfields majorly hoses on The Big Reunion, line-up wise.

I'm not going there to see famous DJ's, I'm going there to hear the music and have one hell of a good time! In my experience Line-up's mean fuck all - it's about the production, the music and the general atmosphere, rather than the names of the people spinning the tunes.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    yeah, theres go-karting, ten-pin bowling, laser fight quasar stuff and loads of other crap to do during the day

oh and i almost forgot the lap-dancing club!
  • Options
    :crazyeyes Cant wait until the big reunion, went to ibiza this July absolutely wicked, did all big clubs and cant wait to go to Skegness in November, went last year was mint saw loads of DJ's and singers, completly legless all weekend, cant wait to do it again.

Nicole (Manchester bird)
  • Options
    Are any of you guys going to the 18-30's big reunion in skegness on the 29th of November? looks like a pretty good lineup.

check it out

Schnap:D
    hi there im thinkin of goin 2 the ibiza reunion at skegness as i worked the summer in ibiza this year and last but have no info wotsoeva & not very gud wiv computers so was wondering if any1 had any useful info they could plz pass my way! thanx!
  • Options
    looks dreadful
  • Options
    This thread is soooo dead. 2002?!!
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    looks dreadful

The one I went to the other year was a superb production.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    The one I went to the other year was a superb production.

Yep :yes:

I don't like reading old threads. I was a bit of a twat when I was younger! lol
  • Options
    I went to this last year as good ol' skeg is only bout an hour from me and the lineup looked pretty decent. Was looking forward to the likes of ratpack and all that but had a pretty shite time to be honest. The arenas were shite and full of arseholes, although saying that I personally went looking for a bit of a rave and a good time with sound people, so paying £80 to be in a shite venue full of groping piss heads made me feel like i'd been slightly ripped off. The best thing we did was get our own apartment on the sea front (with 'gorgeous' sea views of the brown, shitty water)..but still was cool having our own place for the weekend to go back for a smoke and avoid the twats.

Depends what your looking for i didn't realise it was a club 18-30 thing, otherwise i wouldn't have gone, but if you're there just to get utterly pissed and find a cheap shag at the end of the night then you'll have a good time.