Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

do it or not??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi, 4 the past few weeks, on a fri night, i have been out drinkin with m8s and hooked up with the same guy and now hes fingered me and ive given him head, but last fri he wanted 2 have sex, and although i want 2 2, i know it wouldnt mean that much 2 him as he is experienced and it would be my 1st time. im not 1 of those ppl{not that im criticising}that thinks sex should be about love and stuff, i dont really know what i would like in reply 2 this, i guess just general advice on n e of the subjects ive written about!!
cheerz **sophie** xx my_fave_word_is_bollocks@hotmail.com

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    1) You are drinking with this guy - I wouldn't recommend doing that since, once you have had a few too many drinks he might not see the difference between 'No' and 'Come and get it baby!'

2) [Any logic in this?] You are 14 years old considering losing your virginity to a one night stand after a drunken binge and you have stated that it wouldnt mean that much to him [/Any logic in this?]

3) Have you ever actually been in love? I can tell you now, its about respect to each other, a person being totally besotted with you, it doesnt mean having a guy walk off after using you for his purposes, leaving you to pull up a pair of blood stained/cum ridden knickers, shivering, feeling used, hurt physically and mentally, head pulsating from alcohol and wondering what it has all been about because you wanted to know 'what it feels like' - 99.9% of the time, thats the harsh truth of it. (been there, done that, brought the t shirt)

be careful and if you must screw this guy, use a condom
    I agree with go_away.
    I lost it to a horrible 12 stone beast of a woman and it was absolutely horrible and I really wish I hadn't done it cos it was totally crap and I just wish I had it left to lose to someone who can be classified as human and who hasn't slept with so many men that it would be tighter trying to have sex with a bucket.

Basically, I was 17, begging for it, and not picky about who I shagged. If I were you i'd wait til someone important came along. At 18, I`m still waiting for someone who isn't repulsed by the idea of even going out with me, but I really think waiting for someone whos important would be better for ya.

Anyway, as go_away said, if you really have to screw him then atleast use protection as you don't wana get some nasty STD off some slut guy (yes, they exist) who just thinks of you as a quick and easy drunken lay. I`m a bloke and believe me he is prolly thinking that.
    DON'T DO IT LOVE....take it from someone who has been there...you will hate yourself for it and wish you waited...you will *never* regret having waited.
    yeah, thanx 4 the advice!! i see ur point!! cheerz!! **sophie**
    you say you are not one of them people who wnats to lose it 2 some one they love etc but what if you go ahed and now at 14 just sleep with some random bloke and in a year or so's time you fall for someone wouldnt you tehn have wished you had waited and lost it to someone who ment something to you?

xx deeby doo xx