Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Sex with my cousin.

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well most of my family is close knit, my gran had 11 children and 9 of them and their children and grandchildren live in my village, so you know what I mean, I have a cousin who lives across the road from me and she's really page 3 material, everyone always slags me about it, and although I think she's attractive, I've never looked at her in a sexual way so cousins are a no no in my books!
    As long as You are not 1st cousins, it's perfectly legal! I would hope You would not make it anyones elses conerns anyway. Do not kiss & tell! If famliy did find out some how & you are not 1st cousins, nothing illegal.
    it is legal to marry your first cousin
    I thought about it and considered all of the posts. And then my cousin was over. We talked about it , and then we did it. We took it slowly and we both enjoyed it. He was much better than any other guy that I have been with. WOW
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Hope your decision see's you well :)
    I hope your very happy and that if your family ever did find out they dont disown you
    hiya

weve just had two cousins get married and it as split the family

because half dont agree with it being so close but the othere say it wont last any way?

they have had to move too with hassle from it

and there kids think its ok too

but you are both the same blood line and its classed a insest?

good luck with what ever you do

icegem
    I am not going to marry him. I am not going to date him. I just had sex with him.
    Damn lucky guy.
    Incest: Fun for all the family
    i hardly see my cousins, i seem them once a year, maybe 2. and i will admit one of them is FIT!! im not saying i would sleep with him but i dont see him as my cousin because i dont hardly see him.
    its not illegal but as others have said you need to think how your friends and family will react. if you want to do it, then do it! dont let people talk you out of it, its your choice. just remember it might be hard afterwards if you see him often
    Incest: Fun for all the family

:yuck:

To the original poster, if you are just sleeping with this guy then what is the point? I mean, if you did actually fall for him, and loved him or whatever, then I guess your feelings would be harder to control. But this isn't the case. If you aren't looking for a relationship with him, then why don't you just screw some other guy instead of your cousin? You are risking jeopardising your relationship with the rest of you family over some casual sex. It isn't worth it.
    I'm suire I once read an article or saw a show where they said we find the physical things that are like our very close relatives in other people unattractive-so as to ensure you are getting a good mix of genes evolutionarily speaking. Something like that-although most girls mags say you go for someone who is like your dad! So what do I know! My sources contradicte!
    We got together again yesterday. This time we were more daring.
    And yes, he is absolutely the best that I had.
    go for it

well if he makes you happy go for it :heart: enjoy

icegem :wave:

I guess I will just never understand this. Whether I even know the person or not, if I know I'm even slightly related to them, that makes all physical attraction go away. You could tell me I'm related to the sexiest marine in the world and I would no longer want them. I just cannot say each to their own in this cirmstance. How (not only you) but anybody could just straight up fuck a relative makes me physically ill. I'll just never understand nor will I try to.
    Jowolvo wrote:
    most girls mags say you go for someone who is like your dad!

I wouldn't believe the girly mag, those things are almost always wrong about everything.
    I wouldnt say that, alot of my bf's have been like my dad in one way or the other. They've near enough always had the same sence of humour, they've always been tall and more often than not had similar music tastes. I obviously wouldnt go out with someone that looks like my dad cos tbh father ted dosnt get me going. But all the good points of my dad I tend to look for in a guy. I only realised I was doing this tho when we did a unit on psycology at college, when I look for a guy I dont go out thinking "hey this guy is just like my dad lets get it on" cos really thats far to Electra complex for my likings
    red_jelly wrote:
    I wouldn't believe the girly mag, those things are almost always wrong about everything.

Lol! true!

ELSA:

Are you being safe by the way when you are sleeping together? If it is a purely casual thing-you need to be careful. It would be rather embarasing to go to The GUm and say the last person was a relative and yes, you didn't have safe sex and yes you now have an sti! Be careful ok!
    This is a lovely discussion but the term "flogging a dead horse" comes to mind.
    I think 4 pages is enough if the original poster isn't actually paying attention anyway..

;)
This discussion has been closed.