Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Burnt out

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Ok, today is thurday the day of the 'big' foam party at my uni... and i just left it after being there just over an hour (AND YES, I DID LOVE IT).... i'm just so bloody knackered...

Is this an ok sign at the end of freshers week?, i swear my floor / the people i have met have been non stop partying and drinking, which i LOVE.... just tonight, i just have the feeling of 'too knackered / cant be arsed'... even tho it's a hell of a party with many nice people i know / wana know (lol)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You can't help it if you're tired/knackered. I wouldn't worry about it. You'll probably get used to the hectic student life.
    Some people will continue with that lifestyle but they are people who don't care about money / their degrees / their livers.

The partying will normally slow down soon.
    :yes:

I left a club tonight before 12. I mean, I've been out everynight, trekking around the hilly campus in the day - no lie ins, running round like a blue ass fly and barely getting away with 4 hours sleep...tis well good :P

It will obviously begin to fizzle out, alike me you barely want to move I expect - but it's all in the name of fun! You'll survive :)
    Sounds familiar, take a recovery day, and do it all over again.
    red bull is assosiated with students for a reaosn. try partying like that and then doing a dissertation ;)