Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

how long does your weed last you ?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    how long is a piece of string?
    talking of wich ...did you know ...the saying ...smoking old rope comes from the british hemp industry of the 18th century?
    there were hemp importers and hemp product manufacturers all over the UK in them distant days ...it got bigger and bigger as the navy grew.
    smoking old rope reffered to smoking hemp.
    some crap some no doubt excellent ...same as it ever was then.
    LadyJade wrote:
    Big night then Turlough & Shogun? Ever thought about using PM's? ;)

Not at the time.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Obviously
    smoking old rope reffered to smoking hemp.
    some crap some no doubt excellent ...same as it ever was then.

Why would you want to smoke hemp? It has next to no or no THC at all. Its quite a different plant in appearance and in chemical make up.
    bongbudda wrote:
    Why would you want to smoke hemp? It has next to no or no THC at all. Its quite a different plant in appearance and in chemical make up.
    becawwwws ...good weed came with the friggin stuff but some would smoke old rope ...
    becawwwws ...good weed came with the friggin stuff but some would smoke old rope ...

I see, good stuff hidden in the hemp.

We took cannabis to Jamaica with the Indian workers we rounded up and sent there.
    bongbudda wrote:
    I see, good stuff hidden in the hemp.

We took cannabis to Jamaica with the Indian workers we rounded up and sent there.
    i wouldn't imagine it would have to be hidden.
    i wouldn't imagine it would have to be hidden.

You can't grow them both in the same field, hemp will swamp and over take the smaller and more delicate cannabis plants.
    bongbudda wrote:
    How on earth can you do that without chain smoking pure spiffs?

Totally aside from the actual effect I'm just mystified as to the timing of it.
    i agree bongbudda hash aint set out to get u smashed all the time you wanna enjoy the buzz not waste it getting ruint
    mismavis wrote:
    i agree bongbudda hash aint set out to get u smashed all the time you wanna enjoy the buzz not waste it getting ruint

I know people who do it, but I'm always mystified, I'd hate to be really stonned all the time, you cant think properly.
    i tend to get very stoned quite a lot and yea its not good at all

constantly tired/groggy, i need it to get asleep at night, ill be very agitated if i dont get stoned a few times a day

i always need to have a bit, espically at night, i have trouble sleeping without it (ive always had trouble sleeping and found it helped, but now im dependant on it!)

i spent the half year of my as level year getting stoned before school and during lunch (mates flat nearby .. this wasnt an option during gcse etc so it wasnt as bad) ... and although it made sitting there doing fuck all a lot more enjoyable i didn't learn a thing ... i ended up leaving the place as it was doing me more harm than good (aswell as a few other reasons)

but i definatly have a bad addiction to it, espically when you run out .. just having a wee bit keeps me ok, even if i dont intend to smoke it straight away or anything, just to know its sitting there if i feel the need ... when theres nothing i start getting real bad cravings

pretty sad when you think about it, not to mention the amount of money i waste on the shit .. i would much prefer to able to ration and smoke it just for wee buzz but i cant help it!
    I know exactly what you mean z01 but with it on tick i find there's always a little bit there to smoke.
    yeah its shit when you're strapped out tho, espically after a weekend
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    If you do want to be able to cut down z01, you might find the know cannabis website useful, it helps you to assess your cannabis use and look at the impact it has on your day to day...
    I done that and they told me to stop right now.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    6-15: Definite risk. You're taking too many chances. Try to reduce the risks of your drug use.

Balls. If a few times a week is to much, what the hell?
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Balls. If a few times a week is to much, what the hell?
    i should have died or cracked up years ago ...
    LadyJade wrote:
    z01, this thread is looking suspiciously like a 'how big is your cock' contest...

:lol::lol::lol:

I've only smoked a couple of spliffs in the last few months, I'm cleaning up for a while because I was getting very tired and paranoid, I won't quit I know that, but I feel like a good long break was in order to sort my head out.

I've also stopped drinking every night, hoorah :) I'm concentrating on my weight lifting and fitness for a while..

So if I bought a quarter tomorrow, it would probably last at least 6 months, longer at current rate ;)

BTW my cock is the biggest

ETA : I just did the quiz based on last year, I had a serious problem. lol. I cured myself with strong will power, grrr!! feel the powar!
    I've been smoking it at least 3 times a day recently and really been enjoying all the positive effects of it. It really is my favourite drug I've ever done... the buzz never gets boring and while stoned you realise things that you'd never normally realise. Just got to watch you don't slip into the irrational introspective/ detatched mindset while smoking it which is easy to do after a while of smoking it. Know yourself well enough and you can greatly benefit mentally... but most smokers do not really think too deep and into stuff like that.
    You'll find those effects going away unless you smoke a load of it, trust me it'll happen.
    I concur Shogun, I concur.
    what ya on about?

i haven't a cle what i'm on about..serously fucked up in the head and mind...hahahaha
    My heads in a right state... been a mad un, still got tonite as well.
    my cock is tiny - almost non existant.

Clit size? ;)
    Yea...mental

coke, e's, speed, alcohol, cannabis.

WHO are you
    Who am I?
    Uprising wrote:
    Who am I?

Aye who are ya...walk on..slip on! :lol:

It's just a thing we say to people
    Queer Irish Folk... ;)
    met a right mental but stunning irish bird in benidorm. she made me look like a light weight
    depends on what I am doing, where I am etc.

an 1/8 of green would probably last 2 or 3 days if i am working and maybe a day or 2 if not.

don't touch soap bar/resin, if I have some nice hash in i will usually try and make that last whilst smoking green aswell.