Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Howl's Moving Castle

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anybody going to see it? The plot sounds just adorable and I think (unless I'm mistaken) that it's made by the same people as Spirited Away?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Anybody going to see it? The plot sounds just adorable and I think (unless I'm mistaken) that it's made by the same people as Spirited Away?

for once youre right. Howls Moving Castle is the latest film by Hayao Miyazaki. one of the ingenious writer/director at present. Disneyland is afraid of this guy cos hes so good at capturing the imagination of children as well as the adults.
    omg! saw the film on saturday and it was fab: sweet and very funny, you have to see it!!
  • Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    I've seen the trailer a few times. It looks really cool! I'll check it out if I can. So it's really good?? :)
    you'd be right, they're both made by studio ghibli
    Saw this at the cinema with my sister not expecting much but it was great!

no way is it a U though, should be a PG as i reckon it could be quite scary for younger kids in parts.
    I read the book... haven't seen Spirited Away, but I usually like japanese animation films, so might take a trip to the cinema sometime soon.
    It was a cute film, going to see The Cat Returns tomorrow. :)