Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

the 82 year old heckler.

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Toadborg wrote:
    That wouldn't achive anything to be honest (unless loads of other people did as well, which is unlikely)
    Only because all those other people are thinking along the same lines, I honestly believe that enough people would vot Lib Dem to make a change if they weren't so worried about their vote not counting.

Personaly I wont let fear determin my vote, if I do that...the conservatives win.
    how an anti-terroism law was used to stop him re-entering shows how a discrtionary law will be misused by the establishment
    Of course the laws will be "Mis-used" by the people in charge. That's why the flipping law was brought in in the first place.

And still you get the same stupid people coming out with "if you've got nothing to hide you've got nothing to fear".
    Kermit wrote:
    And still you get the same stupid people coming out with "if you've got nothing to hide you've got nothing to fear".

*murderous scream*

:crazyeyes

Edit: Scream is at people that say words such as those. It annoys me greatly.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    bongbudda wrote:
    About this? There are many many other better reasons.
    I wasn't being entirely serious....