Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I need songs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
The sweetest man in the world bought me an Alpine mp3 player for my car as I am going to visit my parents this weekend which is a 5 hour drive. Now I want to make a cd to listen to on the way. I want fun boncy songs that I know the words to and can sing along so I stay awake the whole trip. Maybe some lame fun songs fromthe 80s or popy songs and I also like upbeat less popy songs, like rancid and alkaline trio. now when i need to i can never think of songs so recomendations would be wonderful. and they can't suck and i need alot. thanks :)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    And nothing gay lets put on some neon paint and pretend we're aliens bullshit that you would hear in a club, or anything even remotly similar. and nothing rap/r&b/make me die inside alittle crap. And no british artists (no offense, I just dont know any of them so i woudlnt' know the words) unless you can garuantee me with your life that i will enjoy it.
  • Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    The Backstreet Boys ;)
    my_name wrote:
    unless you can garuantee me with your life that i will enjoy it.

How do YOU expect US to know whether you'll like it or not? :rolleyes:
    How do YOU expect US to know whether you'll like it or not? :rolleyes:

I wasn't being SERIOUS. How was I supposed to know YOU were to post a dumb COMMENT. And becuase I already EXPLAINED what I was interested IN.