Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

favorite BBC comedy?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The Young Ones - still brings a smile to my face just thinking about it. Some of the best memories I have of my childhood are of laughing myself stupid watching that. I recently e-mailed the BBC suggesting they do a re-run, apparently they're looking into it, but then they would say that...
  • Options
    Red Dwarf, Bottom and Only Fools and Horses.
  • Options
    The new comedy on BBC, is it called Early Doors? That's super funny. It's meant to be set in my town so when they mention streets and pubs and stuff, they're real places in Stockport. So funny though.

I can't understand the whole thing with My Family. I think it's awful, not one bit funny. And I think 2 Pints... is a bit too obvious and boring, stupid, daft childish humour. Not my cuppa.
  • Options
    Little Britain and The Office are modern day classics, and Only Fools and Horses, Blackadder and Bottom are amazing. So many to choose from, although i'd say Blackadder is my favourite.
  • Options
    Modern-two pints, more and more my life is getting to the stage of janet!

Classic all time fave?: fawlty towers

Others noteworthy: Red dwarf, my family (we all watch it as we relate to it in my home!) and of course the mayall/atkinson ones!
  • Options
    The office, first 2 series of coupling, first series of nighty night - is utter shite now
  • Options
    Only fools and horses!! Also, Absolutely Fabulous and I suspect I'll be the only person liking this!