You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Burnt out

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, today is thurday the day of the 'big' foam party at my uni... and i just left it after being there just over an hour (AND YES, I DID LOVE IT).... i'm just so bloody knackered...

Is this an ok sign at the end of freshers week?, i swear my floor / the people i have met have been non stop partying and drinking, which i LOVE.... just tonight, i just have the feeling of 'too knackered / cant be arsed'... even tho it's a hell of a party with many nice people i know / wana know (lol)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You can't help it if you're tired/knackered. I wouldn't worry about it. You'll probably get used to the hectic student life.
    Some people will continue with that lifestyle but they are people who don't care about money / their degrees / their livers.

The partying will normally slow down soon.
    :yes:

I left a club tonight before 12. I mean, I've been out everynight, trekking around the hilly campus in the day - no lie ins, running round like a blue ass fly and barely getting away with 4 hours sleep...tis well good :P

It will obviously begin to fizzle out, alike me you barely want to move I expect - but it's all in the name of fun! You'll survive :)
    Sounds familiar, take a recovery day, and do it all over again.
    red bull is assosiated with students for a reaosn. try partying like that and then doing a dissertation ;)