Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

i love my bf but temptation is strong!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A year and a half i've loved and cared for my bf so much i know i wont find anyone like him ever he's my baby.
then started a new job and my gosh there's a guy who is the most facinating creature, physically and mentally :yeees: , i just want to kiss him. he say's he likes me alot and knows i don't want to cheat on my bf so he's dissapointed but the more i talk to him at work the more i like him and just want to...yeah!
i know that with my bf i would have the comfort of being with someone i love so much but with the guy at work it would be fun filled adventure as he loves travelling and partying in london and every hobby and interest i like but my bf doesn't. :banghead:
and i'm already feeling really guilty about last week when my gay male friend took me out for a drink and i ended up so drunk i aparently got on 3 guys and when i got back to my friends house (was to drunk to walk home) he stripped me to get into bed and he started kissing me and asking if i wanted sex :confused: . we didn't do anything because i was saying i love my bf and no and i know he's gay and hell it would ruin the friendship which i think has been done as he avoided walking home with me and talking to me as much!

now this has been a very f**ked up week for me so what would anyone else do in either of the situations? should i still go out partying and going adventures with my mate from work or will it end up like a drunken night with my gay friend.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    There are only two decent things to do in this situation.

1. Avoid being alone with this bloke from work, or

2. Finish things with your bf before doing anything else.

And your mate isn't gay if he's trying to have sex with you, is he? Bisexual more like.
    I think that you know in your own mind that you cant be trusted with this bloke fromwork at the minute. By all means, dont beat yourself up over it, we're only human and temptation is natural, its just how you react to it. Personally, i wouldnt risk a year and a halfs worth of serious loving relationship for what is in the end a simple infatuation. We meet people like these all the time in serious relationships, its just hwo the world turns....i dont think theres anyone who hasnt met someone "perfect" whilst in a long term relationship.

Btw, your "Gay" friend sounds a bit dodgy....maybe you might want to have a word with him about his actions there...
    I think you need to take time out from everyone just so that you can figure out what you want, you need to step back to see what or who your heart really craves for.

other then that I agree with Miffy.
    Miffy wrote:
    There are only two decent things to do in this situation.

1. Avoid being alone with this bloke from work, or

2. Finish things with your bf before doing anything else.

And your mate isn't gay if he's trying to have sex with you, is he? Bisexual more like.

I have to agree with Miffy here. If you want to do anything with this guy then finish with your bf first because its not fair on him if you cheat on him. If you want to stay with your bf then stay away for this bloke from work.
    ~kaz~ wrote:
    If you want to stay with your bf then stay away for this bloke from work.

Doing anything else is playing with fire. You're in a relationship with your bf and he deserves to be treated with the dignity and respect with which you'd no doubt want to be treated. If you don't want to be with him any more then be adult enough to own up to that. If you do want to be with him, don't play with fire. You can't have it both ways.
    exactly, personally i wouldn't risk a good relationship for some hot guy at work. You'll only beat yourself up more if you do anything. And the truth is, you can't have both.
    grass is greener syndrome.

if you were with this fun, adventurous work guy, you'd probably look at other men and wish mr. high octane were a little more reliable and affectionate.

if you want to go round testing the waters of all these different guys, that's fine. but the decent thing would be to leave you boyfriend first.
    kaffrin wrote:
    leave you boyfriend first.

very important :p