Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Unmarked blue valium??

2»

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Valium won't make you trip, they put you to sleep. If he did that many he would probably be dead.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've seen someone before who took 24... probably only 2mg though.
    A few people lately I know have took 100+mg and been ok.... saying that though I've got a mate whose kinda manic/nervous/obsessive compulsive and he had 3 blues the other night and has been off his head since, he was usually moody but he's been happy, apologising for the way he's been to his parents n that... realised that there was something wrong with him and had hes no really confident wheras before he was just withdrawn. Really sorted his head... for now at least, it's as if they haven't worn off for 3 days.
  • Options
    LadyJade wrote:
    Valium won't make you trip, they put you to sleep. If he did that many he would probably be dead.

I've heard reports of black market 'valium' having hallucinogenic effects, mostly half waking dreaming, sort of stuck half way between waking and sleeping.
  • Options
    That's not really tripping though is it, more being so out of it you don't know which way is up.
  • Options
    LadyJade wrote:
    That's not really tripping though is it, more being so out of it you don't know which way is up.

The way I heard it described was quite like tripping, they would think they were watching TV, and then realise the TV wasnt on and they had their eyes shut.

Or they wanted to get up, so they got up and were getting dressed and then realised they were still in bed and just 'dreaming' it, and this cycle would go on and on.
  • Options
    Ok then, I stand corrected. Do people actually take dangeraously high doses of Valium to trip though?
  • Options
    LadyJade wrote:
    Ok then, I stand corrected. Do people actually take dangeraously high doses of Valium to trip though?

But that was my point, thats why I said 'valium', I was more trying to highlight the risk of blackmarket supply rather than valium itself.

Proper legal valium, to my knowledge, should never make you trip. But a lot of people are not using legal supplies anymore, there is an ever increasing supply from imported dodgy pills.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    The way I heard it described was quite like tripping, they would think they were watching TV, and then realise the TV wasnt on and they had their eyes shut.

Or they wanted to get up, so they got up and were getting dressed and then realised they were still in bed and just 'dreaming' it, and this cycle would go on and on.

i've got the getting up and getting dressed thing before .. fuck me that melted my head .. it happened about 8 times before i ended up just getting up

it was nothing to do with valium though ... infact i think it was something to with my new bed being in a different position than my old one and being my first time sleeping in it .. only thing that adds up

quite strange!
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    I've heard reports of black market 'valium' having hallucinogenic effects, mostly half waking dreaming, sort of stuck half way between waking and sleeping.

I've had it off the ones without stamps on... nothing scary just like when you go to sleep after being awake for 48hrs+. Just a bit delerious, but it feels real warm and cosy.... it reminds me of morphine! (Not the trippy bit, just the feeling)
  • Options
    Remember for a lot of the valium on the market there is about as much quality control as there is the ecstacy.
  • Options
    yes little or no quality contol then

Got it in one. In fact there might be even less, at least with ecstacy there is a chemist involved, with black market valium it might be someone just whacking any old sedative into a rough pill.
  • Options
    Yeah because any old git can make a tablet look like valium and fill it full of anything he wants to

Yes, which is why I think quite a lot of them arent valium at all, barbs would be even cheaper, and most customers wouldnt really know the difference.
  • Options
    The unmarked ones made everyone a lot more confused and foggy headed and made you feel reallly reallly drunk even off 3.

These new ones with prints just literally make you wobble n talk shite theres not much more to it.
  • Options
    Uprising wrote:
    The unmarked ones made everyone a lot more confused and foggy headed and made you feel reallly reallly drunk even off 3.

These new ones with prints just literally make you wobble n talk shite theres not much more to it.

You can guess randomly at the dose/content of the blank ones then.
  • Options
    New ones say 10mg on them so the others may have been something else, or maybe its just us getting used to the effects a bit.