Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Anal Sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok im new at this "forum" thing but this seems like the place to ask..

my girlfriend has asked me to have anal sex, so ok i was fine with that and maybe it could be fun BUT then thier was a slight mis-understanding. She wants to perform it on ME, ok so if you havent guessed im male and the only thing thats ever entered my ass is maybe my finger for a scratch!

what do I say?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Personally Id tell her
    "te git te fuck"
    Well, you'll never know what it's like unless you try it, but if you're uncomfortable with the idea, explain to your girlfriend that you have your reservations and leave it at that.
    Your Mrs Is A Nutterrrrrrrr.........strap On Gyal F.r.e.a.k
    Your Mrs Is A Nutterrrrrrrr.........strap On Gyal F.r.e.a.k
    Im inclined to agree, Id never let that be done, I think your username gives away your natural feelings,
    Personally I would love to do my bloke with a stap on but he wont let me:( The male g spot is up the bum so it would be nice. If your worried about the pain side of things start off with a small butt plug (dont use a normal dildo cos it could get sucked up there!) or she could just finger you. Use lots of lube and remember to go slowly at first, dont go straight in there with a huge mofo 9" plug or it will hurt!! Most importantly I must say that if you fight it and clench it will hurt, so just take deep breathes and relax. Oooh have a spliff before and it should calm you down enough for you not to be thinking "does this make me gay?"
    Oi thats me your chatting about :( BASTARD!
    Well you see I feel I owe her something because of the time she allowed my dog to lick her privates so I kinda owe her something. wish I'd kept the dog out of it now :(
    He hasnt said anything bad or disrepecful about you, so calm it dear. I think its nice that he's asking for advice first and personally I think that if he has to ask for advice then in the back of his mind he's thinking maybe because if he knew for sure he didnt want it done he would have said no straight away
    Omg!!! Yoou let a dog lick you out! Thats ming!! Dirty munter! Lmao!
    What is with this afternoon and piss takers?
    No idea but its making me laugh, we've not had propper trolls in ages this could turn out to be muchos fun:D
    it was a drucken thing and I regret it. My dog has had nightmares ever since! Jd do I know you?
    He wanted to rest his tongue and I wasn't satisfied!
    i never let the dog touch me!
    you liar!
    Hey you loved it so dont deny it, anyways what u doing checking my emails!
    liar? what about the time me and tez done you while prawny watched?
    If you wanted more why not just DIY? You should be reported to the RSPCA. Your nastey nastey people.
    :(but it was fun! After you watched ali g in da house you wanted to try it and did! I caught you at it!
    Your such twunts
  • ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Enough already. Lady jd, you've already been warned once today so if you can't stop taking the piss and stick to the rules you'll be banned.

CB
This discussion has been closed.