Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

first time ..

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    wear NOTHING- dont worry about protection
    wear NOTHING- dont worry about protection

LMAO then your end up like this dude who is 15 and has 4 kids and on wellfare and life is RUINED
    jus chill out... your stressing. t will b FINE its going to hurt you tho!!!
    thanx this.............
    jus chill out... your stressing. t will b FINE its going to hurt you tho!!!

It doesn't hurt everyone, it certainly didn't hurt me. It depends on the individual.

Heyitsme - before you have sex, I think it's a good idea for you to get a list of organisations in your head if things happen to go wrong. For instance, where you can get emergency contraception from, testing for STIs etc. a little reassurance can be a great thing.

Take a look at the section on sex and relationships too

That's obviously physical protection. As for emotional, only you know how secure you are about this person and having sex with them. Best of luck, please come back if you have any problems.
    at least this is better than 3 girls in my year at school....2 are pregnant, one is due any time soon i think and a girl in my tutor group is sleeping with a 26 year old who has a gf and 3 kids
    If You Really Want To Turn Him On Use, Whips, Chains, Tie Him Up And Beat Him. That Will Turn Him On
    Can someone seriously report "thisisnotmyname" for giving false advice.

1: ) Always wear protection unless you are betting on premeditated concieving or you are on the pill and have had all the tests necessary.

2: ) You do not know for sure whether he gets turned on with whips, chains and blindfolds ffs. You could specify that you post is an assumption.

3: ) It depends on the individual whether they suffer from pain or not. Another factor is also that the female might not be turned on.
    thisismyname...give it a rest - can't you find something else to do with your day.

Twatty troll :rolleyes:

Anyway, looking the part could range from a lot of things but you don't wanna go too far for the first time. Some sexy undies would do the trick - a matching bra and thong/french knicker/(whatever type of undies it is you like to wear!) set and maybe so as to not looking like you would everday, a pretty top, maybe a nice skirt, something that reveals a little, without it needing to be a lot - just so that you're comfortable - you need to feel sexy - don't dress uncomfortably with the idea of it looking sexy to him. :)
    i do not give false advice! the girl asked what to do to turn her man on and im telling her what i would do okay! just because i tell it straight all ive seen from you lot is replies telling not to have sex! for gods sake HAVE SEX!!!! and BE DRUNK! maybe it sounds like wrong advice but its GOOD advice- being drunk helps 1st time heythisisme AND be confident aswell cos that shows sexyness more than dresin up ok
    AND.... http://nawtythings.com/toys/kl0032.html :):):):):) WOOOOOO HOOOOO
    i do not give false advice! the girl asked what to do to turn her man on and im telling her what i would do okay! just because i tell it straight all ive seen from you lot is replies telling not to have sex! for gods sake HAVE SEX!!!! and BE DRUNK! maybe it sounds like wrong advice but its GOOD advice- being drunk helps 1st time heythisisme AND be confident aswell cos that shows sexyness more than dresin up ok
    How about you just shut the fuck up?

We're trying to give decent, helpful advice to this girl, she doesn't need to read things like 'be drunk'. That is NOT good advice, so just shut up and go away.
    Err Well No I Wont Go Away, Im Giving Good Advice Your Having Digs, I Belive She Asked What Kind Of Things She Could Do To Turn Her Man On, And What She Could Wear For Him, Not "do You Think Im Ready"!!! Im Telling Her Straight Ok
    Telling someone have sex and be drunk is not advice. It's irresponsible and stupid.
    well I THink that sex feels good when drunk ok!!!! , anyway at least i answered her question.......
    thanks guys....
    ta this but im not planning on being drunk, maybe it does feel good i wouldnt know! but id rather be sober i want to make sure i remember every minute of it..
  • ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    heyitsme wrote:
    thanks guys....
    ta this but im not planning on being drunk, maybe it does feel good i wouldnt know! but id rather be sober i want to make sure i remember every minute of it..

Glad you're ignoring thisisnotmyname, but it's a really good idea to listen to go_away, she linked to lots of useful information, especially the stuff about contraception and STIs.

Oh and thisisnotmyname you should probably take a look at the guidelines for this board before you post again.

CB
    i lost my v yesterday for the first time and its fucking beutifle and i dont regret it but let me tell you suttin it fucking uncombtable us on top , let the girl ride man its fucking so much better . :)
    good 4 u tom da don!!2 moro my nite, cant wait!
    heyitsme wrote:
    good 4 u tom da don!!2 moro my nite, cant wait!

yeh enjoy it . I didnt use the condom coz it was so shit . Its up 2 u what you use babes.
    TOLD U CONDOMS WERE CRAP HEYITSME, IF U WANNA make it good for your man seriously dont use one it will feel better for him ok
    Ok condoms:

a) gives extra lubrication, better for your first time
    b) you say he's experienced, possible STI's is that what you want?
    c) pregnancy, you are 15 feel ready for sex, are you ready for a baby, the pill isnt 99% certain against pregnancy

Yes condoms might take away somecloseness then having a guy come very close to me without a condom, pregnancy scares arent fun hunni!
    TOLD U CONDOMS WERE CRAP HEYITSME, IF U WANNA make it good for your man seriously dont use one it will feel better for him ok

will it feel so good when he has to be checked for sexually transmitted infections with a swab? or when you're nervously sitting waiting for the results of a pregnancy test and wondering if you are going to be a dad?

sensible people use condoms. People who don't want to use condoms should both be tested together for STIs and be using alternative contraception if they don't want to be parents BEFORE ditching the condoms.

i would really advise that you take go_aways links seriously and read them thoroughly, she knows what she is talking about.

to the original poster...don't rush it, good sex is about good foreplay for both of you, not just penetration.
    Ok, there's lots of dubious advice going on here. All the sensible advice about using condoms has already been said, but just to reitterate, failing to do so can lead to sexually transmitted infections, unwanted pregnancy and poor sexual health. If these are issues you are unfamiliar with, I'd suggest you educate yourself by reading up on some of our factsheets.

Sexually transmitted infections

Unplanned pregnancy

Contraception

The bottom line is that dealing with any of this isn'[t pleasant. If you think you are mature enough to be having sex, you should be mature enough to learn about the risks and protect yourself against them.

This article provides more advice on deciding if you're ready for sex.

I will leave the thread open for now but if this irresponsible advice continues it will be closed.
    I would just like to say that is was my first time a few months ago.

Condoms were a definate no no for me, would have ruined the whole experience, because of this we had to find other ways to do it safely. We both got checked out for STI's and waited for the all clear before doing it. My g/f was using the pill anyway, so the whole pregnancy thing was pretty much sorted.

What ever you do to keep yourself safe, make sure you do it properly. Condoms aren't for everyone, but make sure you protect yourselves against STIs and unwanted pregnancy. :)
    What you chatting about? Of course sex feels better without condoms but its just common sense to use them if she isn't on the pill. Fair enough if its with a girl you know and know that she doesn't have any sti's and she is on the pill, otherwise its just stupid. I agree with having a few drinks to take away some of the nerves she could be feeling on her first time, but not wearing a condom is fucking stupid advice.
    sounds to me that heyitsme just wants a fuck buddy
    no actualy i dont just want a fuck buddy- hes my boyfriend okay- when i say im not fussed on him i mean im not at the stage in my relationship where it would hurt if he ended things with me. i wouldnt have no problem getting over him. think what you like, to me its a good thing
    I will just let you people learn that you should use condoms the hard way.