Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Whats the most you've taken?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi Guys,

I was just wondering whats the most you've taken in a night / bender?

Ive taken.....errm.....

100(ish) units of alcohol
20 pills
1g of MDMA
1g of speed
2g of coke
and 1g of salvia 20x extract.

But this was all over a 4 day bender.

what you got??

Ross.

Comments

• Options

are you serious?
  • Options
    jake0 wrote:

are you serious?

....is that allot? I suppose me and my friends do go hard at it. (But that's not like a normal occurrence.....just a 1 off for my mates birthday. Usually 3-5 pills will do me on a night out)
  • Options
    i got drunk, then did 12 pills (over the nite, crap ones too, cherries) then at about 9 in the mornin when i cudnt sleep i drank atleast 15 cans of beer, 2 bottles of wine a load of absinth and brandy. Apparntly i drank more after that, but im missing a few hours of my life.
  • Options
    Ross2452 wrote:
    ....is that allot? I suppose me and my friends do go hard at it. (But that's not like a normal occurrence.....just a 1 off for my mates birthday. Usually 3-5 pills will do me on a night out)
    If that is true, I'm surprised you're not dead. I bet your liver hates you.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Last year I ended up drinking about 8 pints of cider necking a coupl eof pills followed by 3 microdotsd and a rock later on. Really very messy.
    My mates and I stupidly used to neck an awsome amopunt of pills. I remember one night in particular we got through 50 between three of us.

...but doing all that is stupid. The best time I've had on drugs were not when I've taken the most, but when I've been more sensible.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Now this is definetely a my cock is bigger than your cock post and it is pointless, foolish and closed.
This discussion has been closed.