Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

weed or solid?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What's better, weed or solid?!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well I've heard that the best solid in the world is better than the best weed in the world. But we live in the UK and don't get good solid, so if you're asking what's better, weed or soapbar? Then it's quite clear weed wins.
    I prefer weed Monocrat - why do you ask?
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Weed, unless you make your own solid or can guarantree on getting good stuff. Like a mate had this lump of imported black solid... it was mentally good.

But weed really. Can't ever guarantee solid here.
    i just got back from benidorm, couldnt get hold of weed.. but who would want to when you can smoke there pollen resin. good resin has a well nice high
    Are you really a bad boy for life? Or did you just get upset when your mum asked you to tidy your room?
    I've heard good hash is stronger than good weed but the strongest shit i've ever smoked was some of my mates homegrown weed seeds got in spain, cross breed.

Although saying that it would be very hard to beat the pollen i smoked in barcelona, total wipeout gear but a nice wipeout.
    He got the seeds in spain from his friends who grow it on a bigger scale but dear god this weed was potent, you could never get that sort of weed off the dealers round here and that's why it was so sad when we smoked all of it.
    Theres been some wicked homegrown round here grown with not much more than sunlight, fresh air and miracle grow... just look out for nasty bugs like caterpillars munching the leaves.

Is it really that necessary to have all the correct lighting, coz most people I know have some fine smoke... although only a few ounces of it. It's just average street weed, nothing that blows the head off you.

I prefer to smoke solid anyway, we get good hash... better than slate, thats absolute wank. The best solid I've had is pollen, it was much stronger than any white widow or so called good weed etc.

I understand why most of the country call it soap and that's because they're smoking absolute shite. Theres been some good stuff coming in from places like Liverpool and imported from Spain as far as I know. It's been dry round here but now theres small amounts of good stuff going round.

Does anyone ever know they're dealer on a personal level? If so keep an eye out on what picture they get on 9bars EURO- not that strong, quite shit really. MOON- Spot on. BONG- Not bad. And the latest one with a cannabis leaf is on is quality as well.

I sound like I'm a really serious and experienced druggy, but really I'm not I just know a lot of people and get to find out what's about.

There's been a real shortage of solid in parts of Yorkshire though lately I'll tell you that.

Erm basically... weed smells nice and makes you REALLY lazy, solid...cheap, reliable sometimes same strength as weed and it's about a 1/4 of the price.

I'm glad I live where I do as far as dope goes.
    Uprising wrote:
    Theres been some wicked homegrown round here grown with not much more than sunlight, fresh air and miracle grow... just look out for nasty bugs like caterpillars munching the leaves.

Is it really that necessary to have all the correct lighting, coz most people I know have some fine smoke... although only a few ounces of it. It's just average street weed, nothing that blows the head off you.

I prefer to smoke solid anyway, we get good hash... better than slate, thats absolute wank. The best solid I've had is pollen, it was much stronger than any white widow or so called good weed etc.

I understand why most of the country call it soap and that's because they're smoking absolute shite. Theres been some good stuff coming in from places like Liverpool and imported from Spain as far as I know. It's been dry round here but now theres small amounts of good stuff going round.

Does anyone ever know they're dealer on a personal level? If so keep an eye out on what picture they get on 9bars EURO- not that strong, quite shit really. MOON- Spot on. BONG- Not bad. And the latest one with a cannabis leaf is on is quality as well.

I sound like I'm a really serious and experienced druggy, but really I'm not I just know a lot of people and get to find out what's about.

There's been a real shortage of solid in parts of Yorkshire though lately I'll tell you that.

Erm basically... weed smells nice and makes you REALLY lazy, solid...cheap, reliable sometimes same strength as weed and it's about a 1/4 of the price.

I'm glad I live where I do as far as dope goes.

Soapbar is shite - period.

It can't even compete with proper grass.
    He is a class grower, i meant it.

The weed was fucknig class and i mean IT...PRE TO[P NPTCH WEED
    Spliffie wrote:
    Soapbar is shite - period.

It can't even compete with proper grass.

Not the really good stuff no way but a lot of it is anything but shite.

May be different were you live or whatever but believe me...
    aye top notch weed nothing like it
    only problem is its the wrong time of year for homegrown

wrong time of year ? i doubt he grew it outdoors!
    Blagsta wrote:
    Are you really a bad boy for life? Or did you just get upset when your mum asked you to tidy your room?

im a reformed badboy..
    im a weed lover, nothing beats a nice skunk joint

Personally dont like hash, hot rocks, doesnt taste as good and not the same high..
    Weed..no competition!
    the reality is ...the best green will never match the best solid.
    yer thats reality in the world..reality in where i live is weed is better :P
    Uprising wrote:
    Not the really good stuff no way but a lot of it is anything but shite.

May be different were you live or whatever but believe me...

Soapbar is good enough for making yoghurts, spacecakes etc - but I've only once come across soap which gave a trip up there with some of the best grass i've smoked.
    aye top notch weed nothing like it
    only problem is its the wrong time of year for homegrown

Maybe so but at the time he done a window grow and it turned out unreal. Ask turlough.

:yippe:
    hashish, especially her in england, is dirty. and i mean really dirty. theres plastic and all sortsof stuff in it. a big no no.
    ^^ Don't be too sure about that one mate, ever got your hands on any decent pollen?
    Uprising wrote:
    ^^ Don't be too sure about that one mate, ever got your hands on any decent pollen?
    unfortunately no.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I am probably going to end up buying some solid this weekend, as I am poor latley.