Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

KMFDM playing London in October

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Ok, I realise that they are not a particularly popular band but I cant understand why not. They are easily as good as NIN but no-one has ever heard of them. I urge you to listen if you like Dance Music with instruments or some very cool sounding metal. Their old stuff is like rammstein but there new stuff is close to Rob Zombie or White Zombie.

Anyhow they are playing on the 28th of October to launch their new album 'Hau ruck' in London but I forget where- near old street. Use google. Plus its only £15 which I think is amazing!!

Has anyone else even heard of them? C'mon guys they invented to Mortal Kmobat Theme tune!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cristal wrote:
    Ok, I realise that they are not a particularly popular band but I cant understand why not. They are easily as good as NIN....

Ha ha! Classic. Very good.
    You laugh but do you agree?
    Cristal wrote:
    You laugh but do you agree?

No.

Sorry, I was making fun of the phrase 'they're as good as NIN' which I found amusing, the comedy arrises from my view that NIN are not very good, thus the comparison is absurd, ergo comedy, see?
    Wooo.. a KMFDM Fan other than myself!!! :eek: :thumb:

Though I can't get down to London for that date, I'm on holiday :impissed:

Ilora x
    poor thing. I'll let U know how it went! There new album is utterly fantastic.
    ill be going with luby i think
    Kill Motherfucking Depeche Mode, thats a blast from the past!

actually I quite like Depeche Mode :o