Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Diamond Cut Design Earrings - Need Advise

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've wanted to give my girl a present on her birthday and wanted some opinions/suggestions if its worth my money on this item.

http://www.ozfreeonline.com/classifieds/info.php?id=2029

please advise. thanks. :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    are u in australia then? personally think you could get something nicer for the money
    Oh god, no. My Nana, god rest her soul would have loved them!
    it depends on your gf's taste really, she might like them..whereas i don't really.
    Even if your girlfriend loves stuff like that I wouldn't get them for her. If you're not sure what to get, ask her. Most women like being taken out on a shopping trip to pick their own gift when it's something 'special' like earrings.
    Gold is out at the minute though isn't it? It's all silver.
    BumbleBee wrote:
    Even if your girlfriend loves stuff like that I wouldn't get them for her. If you're not sure what to get, ask her. Most women like being taken out on a shopping trip to pick their own gift when it's something 'special' like earrings.

Hmmm personally id be a bit peeved if my boyfriend didnt know what style i liked.Id much rather if he bought me something than took me out to get em.Find the whole " i didnt know what to get you so im just going to take you out so you can pick yourself" thing a bit inpersonal and actually a bit offensive...
    But thats just me.

Oh no doll, its eithre white gold or platnium ;)

and i'm gonna have to agree with '83 on that one.

depends what you like. i personally prefer to wear gold.
    they are the grossest earrings ive ever seen in my life.
    =theindiekidFind the whole " i didnt know what to get you so im just going to take you out so you can pick yourself" thing a bit inpersonal and actually a bit offensive...
    But thats just me.

Blimey! :crazyeyes

I suppose you're entitled to your opinion, but I would never take offence if my other half couldn't find anything she thought I would like.

I know it can be very hard, and she's not a mind reader, if she came to me on my birthday and said "I couldn't find anything I thought you would like so I'm going to take you shopping and then pay for dinner wherever you want" I would love it. So what if she didn't pick up my (not so) subtle hints during the year, at least she's willing to spend time with me and but me things I like on the day. :)

Oh, and in reply to the original post, I don't think they look good at all. Have a look at what else your girlfriend wears, what her favourite jewellery is at the moment etc.
    she doesn't know about this plan to surprise her on her special day. I've just come up with an idea thought that she would like my present.

thanks for your suggestion red_jelly, I liked that idea. :)