Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Got a new job!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm starting a new job tomorrow this will be the first real job I have had since leaving university a few months back, although I have been working in many jobs previously I just feel nervous as this is the one that is going to launch my career! I wish I could settle my stomach and stop myself from being so nervous/excited! Any how just wanted to share my feelings with you all, I can't wait to start working though as I have been really bored now for 3 weeks since my last job ended!

Bring on my new adult life!!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    welldone, what will you be doing? :)
    I'm going to be a centre administrator in a department at my local university, its a really good job as I can undertake a management training scheme and complete a masters if I want with the university paying for me to do it! I think it is going to give me some really good foundations to my future career and allow me to move up the career ladder relatively quickly, at least I hope so! :yippe:
    Well done. I start my new job a week today and I am already feeling nervous. Good luck though :D
    I've had such a good day, I know I am going to be so happy working there, good luck with your new job I am sure it will be fine!
    Pink_Angel wrote:
    I've had such a good day, I know I am going to be so happy working there, good luck with your new job I am sure it will be fine!

Thanks. I hope you carry on enjoying your work.