Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

am I a dominatrix?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
okay, this is a serious question here, okay?

I find I'm kind of strange, I can't really get turned on unless I'm dominating him. Ya know, teasing him, tying him up, blind folds, spanking, ect. I don't have the money to buy these things yet, but when I do have the money (and a place where no one will find these things!) I'd like to own some handcuffs, blind folds, a strap-on, and a few other things. Sex toys, ya know? Anyways, I've been wondering about this for a while, because I can't really get off on oral unless I'm tied up and blind folded, so am I a dominatrix? or just weird? :eek2: :crazyeyes

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    if you cannot get off unless you are tied up then you enjoy submission. but tbh it sounds as though you like it both ways?
    it sounds like you like to be sexually dominant, but a dominatrix is a profession. A prostitute who does the whips and chains thing. You can play act at being a dominatrix without actually being one.
    If you take the dominant role in sadomasochistic practices then yeah, you're a dominatrix.
    sounds like you like to dominate, but you like to be dominated too. find a guy who wants the same and you'll be away ;)

yes, a little strange, but not obscenely so! many many people are the same. I'm sure there's plenty of info on the net if you (carefully! :lol: ) search
    As long as you're not drawing blood, I think what you're describing is not too unusual. I think it's hot.
    a dominatrix is a profession. A prostitute who does the whips and chains thing.

A prostitute?? :confused::confused:
    Firstly how old are you?

ye ist not that abnormal for some girls to be like that
    most girls aint- and ive tried to encourage some of the girls ive been with to try it out been a dominatrix but they couldnt so yeah people do like them-

Weird is just a manner of taste- like if I went into some of my sexual tastes some would be weird but i find them normal. Anyways some emn out there like that hing- and f they dont fuck them and have fun tieing them up!
    Firstly how old are you?

18, why? I did mean dominatrix in the acting/playing sense, not the occupation sense. In that sense, I'm more of a scientist. :razz:

I just find it somewhat weird. I grew up in a very religious home, and have been told various times that people who like this stuff are perverted, and just about every other negative thing under the sun. :banghead: try as I might, I can't get those thoughts out of my head.
    I just find it somewhat weird. I grew up in a very religious home, and have been told various times that people who like this stuff are perverted, and just about every other negative thing under the sun. :banghead: try as I might, I can't get those thoughts out of my head.

That could help explain why you feel this way - I have been brought up in a Catholic family and always had "no sex before marriage" drummed into me, yet since losing my virginity I have become more and more filthy minded (and not afraid to show it), and sex is almost constantly on my mind. I also have a fantasy to have sex outside a church or cathedral, and I'm sure that's a way of going against everything I've previously had to repress.
    18, why? I did mean dominatrix in the acting/playing sense, not the occupation sense. In that sense, I'm more of a scientist. :razz:

Nothing wrong with it.

Religious headcases eh - just ignore them.
    girl your just kinky your in good company though! :)
    As long as you're not drawing blood, I think what you're describing is not too unusual. I think it's hot.
    What's wrong with blood play?

Haemosexuals, the real vampires.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

I wondered that.

Ah, Religion etc... whilst not having religion drummed into me... (Every time we've taken my dad to an old church or cathedral to look round, there has been a storm. No shit either. Really), I have been bought up to beleive any sexual activites out of the norm are bad. Which means, I feel dirty thinking about it. It sucks.

Just go for it. Hell, the feeling of it being taboo can be a bit of a turn on. Trust me.
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    go for it. Hell, the feeling of it being taboo can be a bit of a turn on. Trust me.
    Call me ;)

lol
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hahaha! There could be childre... oh wait, sex forum.:P
    I don't think there's anything wrong with "blood play" but there are some health risks involved there, as well as a fair amount of pain. But the threat of infection, etc., not really a turn on for me.
    blood play is DEFINITELY out. not something I could do for... well health reasons. I'm not sick or anything... well sort of but it's a mental illness, not a blood related one just.... it's not a good thing for me.... okay can anyone else tell i'm uncomfortable bringing this up? lol