Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

every day a story frm me about nothing

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mcfly rock!
    Mcfly were in a film?

:eek2:

That must have been a joy to watch..hmm.
    No, Marty Mcfly, from Back to the future I think he/she meant.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    No, Marty Mcfly, from Back to the future I think he/she meant.

I did indeed.
    more and more to come just give me time lol :banghead:
    today's story is about a pimp called lee and he was one pimp in a million till one day one of his hoes when of to another place. she said she need ed to get a job and work in a real job so the grand master pimp richard who was lees trainer said to him don't let that hoe get all smart on ur ass send the hoe to me i will show her the pimp hand so grand master richard said powder my hand pimp so lee the pimp did and then grand master pimp said bring me the hoe so she walked in giving it all this A level crap about some something so with the hand of pimp grand master pimp richard slapped the hoe and she got up and bk. to work she did go. lee the pimp was like that is why ur the grand master then grand master said u will be like me one day. lee said sooner moohahaha so one day grand master pimp was cutting the weed and rolling in up for the pimp to smoke when a blacked out car drove at like a creeping speed and grand master pimp was like who the fuge let him roll up so creepy so he when to the end of his drive with he's ak47 and blasted that car up in the the sky. watt the grand master pimp did not know was lee was in that car and he was going to kill him but the grand master pimp found out and said please that homie was so close arr well better luck next time hahahahahah homie is dead. and that is the story of the lee the pimp 1975-2005-LEE THE GRAND MASTER PIMP WANNER BE.
    can i just ask how old you are?? i'm starting to get visions of a demented freak living in a nuthouse coming up with these weird stories to pass the time....

hmmm....
    Right RSS great amusement had by all I'm sure, for different reasons. You've has a week of storytelling, and so I think you have been allowed to explore your obvious creativity to a sufficnetly ample degree! For no particular reason, unless there's great protest from anyone else, I'm going to close it by the end of the day. There's only so many 'good' stories one may can tell, right? :-)
    :yippe:

Countdown begins to the next pointless thread made by him.....
    mazza wrote:
    Right RSS great amusement had by all I'm sure, for different reasons. You've has a week of storytelling, and so I think you have been allowed to explore your obvious creativity to a sufficnetly ample degree! For no particular reason, unless there's great protest from anyone else, I'm going to close it by the end of the day. There's only so many 'good' stories one may can tell, right? :-)

that is cool thanks nice to know. :thumb:
    cool. I shouldn't encourage you. I'm sure you'll start another silly thread to provide us all with hours of amusement. Just make sure you don't flout the rules and no txt speak allowed. :-)
    cool u are safe .
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    omg its still here ;p

come 7AM tho...
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Oh noes, no more stories!

I could always pretend to care.
    Yes. Come 9:53am today. Sorry guys completely forgot to take it down yesterday!! Must have had other things on my mind :-)
This discussion has been closed.