Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Me and my G/f Inside..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
School!
She is different to me within school, we have talked about it alot and even at one point she did get upset and was crying because of the problem.
She was explaining to me how she had some sort of wierd Phobia of hugging me and kissing me inside school..Now I kind of understand where she's coming from because I used to be like that when im younger, but not to the extent in which I won't really touch someone atall!
So what i'm trying to ask is, how can I boost her confidence into being the same in school as she is out of school, because out of school she is very kissy cuddly and a really lovely person, I just wanna get this repeated within school! Any ideas?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm just wondering why you both need to be kissy and cuddly in school if you see each other outside of school?
    We only see each other once or twice a week outside of school maximum, its just she wanted to be kissy and cuddly in school aswell and was saying she was going to try her hardest but I said she didn't have to if she didn't want to and she said that she really just wanted to be the same in school and then it would be perfect!
    you sound as if theres a script or something - just let things come naturally
    Urgh. When I was at school my two best mates got it together. They spent the whole of time we were in the sixth form pawing at one another and they were the laughing stock of the school. I reckon you should tone it down in school anyway, since you're primarily there to learn. Perhaps just acting like friends is enough when you're at school. Make some time to see each other away from the playground.
    BumbleBee wrote:
    Urgh. When I was at school my two best mates got it together. They spent the whole of time we were in the sixth form pawing at one another and they were the laughing stock of the school. I reckon you should tone it down in school anyway, since you're primarily there to learn. Perhaps just acting like friends is enough when you're at school. Make some time to see each other away from the playground.
    exactly, there used to be a couple at my school and constantly had their tongues down each others throats, and his hands were all over her.....not saying you're that extreme but when couples are all over each other at school it just annoys everyone else and it looks immature that you have to be all over each other all the time
    haha nah nah..i didn't mean that atall..I can't be arsed to explain this one..topic close plz