Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

he cheated

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
HE LEFT EARLY THIS MORNING, ABOUT 4 OR 5. WHY DO I ALREADY MISS HIM? ITS BEEN GOING ON AWHILE NOW .OF COURSE HE DENIES EVERYTHING, INCLUDING THE BILL FOR PHONE SEXHER NAME IS JEN. I THINK SHES ABOUT 26. HES 64. I THOUGHT I WAS ENOUGH.IM 42
HE WAS SO CRAZY ABOUT ME ,COULD'NT KEEP HIS HANDS OF ME.NOW.ITS BEEN 2X IN 2YRS. II LOVED HIM YA KNOW? I LOVED HIM WELL. THERE WAS'NT A DAY I DIDN'T TELL HIM AND HE JUST THREW ME AWAY.WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER 18YRS AND HAVE 3 KIDS. IM SO SCARED, MY HEART IS BROKEN.LAST NIGHT I TOLD HIM I HAD AN APPT. WITH A LAWYER ON THE 28TH.HE JUST TOLD ME TO FUCK OFF.IM GOING THREW WITH IT .I CANT BE SHIT ON ANYMORE. ITS NOT JUST FOR ME,ITS FOR MY 2 LITTLE GIRLS. IDONT WANT THEME TO THINK ITS OK FOR SOMEONE TO DO IT TO THEM.
I FEEL VERY ALONE RIHT NOW.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well after reading that I completely sympathise with the guy. :rolleyes:
    Well after reading that I completely sympathise with the guy. :rolleyes:

what she said :yes:
    Wait Till It Happens To You . I Relly Hope That It Wont. You Dont Seem To Have The Character To Be Able To Handle Such A Thing . Good Luck In Your Life. I Hope You Get A Happy One.
    lk2bnlv wrote:
    Wait Till It Happens To You . I Relly Hope That It Wont. You Dont Seem To Have The Character To Be Able To Handle Such A Thing . Good Luck In Your Life. I Hope You Get A Happy One.

At least she said Good luck, not what i would guess :lol:

Well, if you would have used a bit more grammar and punctuation, I would have put a bit more concern into your problem.

It makes you look like a five year old thinking you're tricking us.
    Thankx For The Perls Of Wisdum
    star* wrote:
    wait, you said you got 3 kids then go on to say you're doing it for your two girls?

:confused:

exactly. :chin:
    Maybe she doesn't care about her third

:lol:
    <deleted>
    your-babe wrote:
    :lol:

Maybe one of them has grown up? You guys can be unsympathic pricks some times you know. I know when you get 13 year olds on here who are writing in all caps about how they got off with 20 different lads last night is annoying, but someone going through a tough time is a completely different thing. Goes completely against how thesite.org forums is supposed to work, it's a support forum for people who want advice. You want to have a pop to make yourself feel big? Go pick on someone your own size in real life not hiding behind a computer screen.

To the original poster:
    All I can say is it must be a very difficult time for you, and nobody but you can make the decision whether or not you want to stay in the relationship, and of course you want to do what is best for your kids. Have you considered having marriage counselling at all?

Whatever you decide to do, the best of luck to you. Although this site is designed for 16 - 25 year olds (probably why you got some of the childish responses you did) here are some useful links:

Scared of singledom?
    http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/couples/relationshipissues/scaredofsingledom

Spotting a cheat
    http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/couples/relationshipissues/spottingacheat

Why were they unfaithful?
    http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/couples/relationshipissues/whyweretheyunfaithful

Relationship therapy
    http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/couples/relationshipissues/relationshiptherapy

Good luck
    Oops never thought about one been grown up.
    Maybe one of them has grown up? You guys can be unsympathic pricks some times you know. I know when you get 13 year olds on here who are writing in all caps about how they got off with 20 different lads last night is annoying, but someone going through a tough time is a completely different thing. Goes completely against how thesite.org forums is supposed to work, it's a support forum for people who want advice. You want to have a pop to make yourself feel big? Go pick on someone your own size in real life not hiding behind a computer screen.

To the original poster:
    All I can say is it must be a very difficult time for you, and nobody but you can make the decision whether or not you want to stay in the relationship, and of course you want to do what is best for your kids. Have you considered having marriage counselling at all?

Whatever you decide to do, the best of luck to you. Although this site is designed for 16 - 25 year olds (probably why you got some of the childish responses you did) here are some useful links:

Scared of singledom?
    http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/couples/relationshipissues/scaredofsingledom

I agree with all of that, thanks for saving me the effort of typing it out. :thumb:
    looks like 1 of these people who sign up just to post some crap 1 or 2 times.... :chin:
    give her a break dudes. what if she really needs good attention right now? what if what she says is true? youre all a bunch of apathetic fools. none of yous probably have gone through the shit that shes said here so none of yous would understand. though one day you will. we all will.

as for the girl. honey, i dont really know the situation youre in. but my advice for you is to stand tough. stand tall. its difficult but keep youre head straight and youll be fine. itll be tough for a while but you will be fine. dont think about what should have happened, what should be happening, how things should be, how things was cos 'shoulda, woulda, coulda' s dont amount to anything concrete. its just smoke. life is a long journey and the choices youre about to make is part of the journey which will lead you to where you will be. and when you get there, everythings gonna be alright.

i lost my train of though but i hope this makes sense to you.
    Ballerina wrote:
    looks like 1 of these people who sign up just to post some crap 1 or 2 times.... :chin:

A lot of people do that though with a problem they only ask the question once. Sometimes people are taking the piss, but the point is although this is a public forum, it's purpose is to support people who need help or advice, so I don't think you can ever assume that they're not seriously in need of help. If you're having a joke with regulars on here it's a different matter, but people who need help can be intimidated / scared off even.

your-babe, I'm not annoyed at you laughing, what I'm annoyed at is that nobody who posted offered any advice whatsoever, in fact they made fun of the original poster. Now reverse the roles. I know tonnes of people who aren't exactly computer literate and struggle when typing, take my mum, she just types in one long sentence and it takes her about half hour.

It's just common courtesy, I shouldn't even have to bring it up.
    i know it could be genuine, but the situation and the way it's written is similar to other piss taking posts we get
    Humm......well if it was a genuine thread, where is this person now......... :chin: