Home Travel & Free Time
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here

WOW yeh on a HIGH!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Woohoo!

Just purchased ticket to Seattle - £330 how good is that?! Most times throughout the year they're coming up as around £550 and that's not including taxes, but this is everything! Im well chuffed.

Going at Christmas (Dec 9th - Jan 4th), anyone have anything to recommend doing???

Def gonna go snowboarding, watch a game, see a concert, go up the space needle etc, but anything that should be done thats not necessarily on all the touristy websites???

Come on people, Im well excited!

11 weeks to go! yay!!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cool...Kurt Cobains' grave maybe :chin:
    pollute the world untaxed.... i hope you feel proud of yourself
    Oooooerrr, how did you get it so cheap eh?
    maybe you should go visit the DC sets in seattle..that would rock
    turlough wrote:
    Cool...Kurt Cobains' grave maybe :chin:

I thought there was someone famous buried there!

mystify - I've bought it straight off the American Airlines website, it just happens I've picked the right time of the month I think.
    I tried the same dates through other websites and you're still looking at at least £450. Im well chuffed

10 weeks and 6 days :yes:
    oh my lord.... seven weeks and four days... I cannae wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper:

fuck me Im excited.

Just bumping up in case anyone new has ever been - hints and tips on places to go please :D