Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

holiday rep thing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
It's got Jodi Marsh and a model in it thats tottaly up her own arse plus a few other celebs, anyone know whats its called? It's just celebs trying to do repping in Ayia Napa
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Seen a little bit of that, called summin like Trust me i'm a Holiday Rep. Looked pretty shite though so didn't spend long watching it.
    It's got Jodi Marsh and a model in it thats tottaly up her own arse plus a few other celebs, anyone know whats its called? It's just celebs trying to do repping in Ayia Napa

jodi marsh :yuck:
    Yeh she is abit funny looking, weird nose an all.
    The model is called Jasmin I think, she was in a programme for channel 5 called 'make me a supermodel' with Rachel Hunter. (She didn't win lol)

I cannot understand how she has become so totally deluded. She seriously thinks she's famous and everyone should know who she is, and those that don't are 'fucking tossers' :eek:
    She is one vile human being and doesn't deserve the attention she gets.

Ilora x
    I think Jodie Marsh is quite a nice woman. Which is strange, because I expect every other woman on this planet loathes her.

Personally, I prefer her to Jordan. And glamour is her career - its her choice and her job to dress outrageously. She's also pretty intelligent, I've concluded. I think she'd make a good mate.
    jodie marsh makes me want to vomit :yuck:
    Yer I saw it a little while ago..god knows what it is..I just like watching that type of shit..and Jodie Marsh is nasty..urgh >.<
    They're all staying in the a huge villa just across the road from our villa in Cyprus. About 5 min car journey from Ayai Napa.

Not that I've watched it but the wife says that she saw her folks on it walking past once.

:)
    Yeah im pretty sure its called Trust me...im a holiday rep

Quite awful! giving people a really bad impression of them, whether thats how they act or not!! I think its pointless, they dont have jobs where they have to work stupidly hard for hardly any money.