Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

New careers site

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys
Just to let you know about a new site that's launching. It's in testing phase but is looking for young people to go on and see what they think.

It will include an interactive tool to provide personality preferences guidance on learning and developing your future career plans.

Visit the link below to check it out - and there are some prizes up for grabs too:

www.i-explore.co.uk

;)

Comments

• Options
    I went on it, and it seemed okay. Although with the picture thing, it was pretty obvious what each picture would represent.

Is it meant for younger teens or what? At least that is the impression I got.
  • Options
    It's aimed at 14-24 year olds I think
  • Options
    I went on it, and it seemed okay. Although with the picture thing, it was pretty obvious what each picture would represent.

Yeah I agree
  • Options
    Hey guys - just came across the site, surfin thru forums lookin at stuff. this link looks pretty cool, easy to use - maybe it's just me who likes pictures - easy option! reports at the end were good, makes you think about how you learn.

K