Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

White diazapam

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just been givin two white diazapam with a score on one side and a number 2
on the other. What mg are these does anyone know?

Comments

• Options
    is burgling chemists shops back in fashion or what?
  • Options
    in the seventies when chemists got burgled you got cocain heroin morphine opium amphetamine and a whole host of other stuff.
    through the sixties and seventies it was where 95% of all class a drugs came from.
  • Options
    Gutted, I'll take em now then.
    Really enjoyed the blue ones- only took em in minute doses before... last few days I've really started liking them.
    The memory loss is kinda disturbing because its not memory loss its trying to put events into order!

How long is it til you should start worrying about withdrawal or anything like that? I'm really inexperienced with them.

Plus, is it ok smoking a lot of dope with them? and is overdose really possible would something like 50mg be physically damging?

They seem to be a bit of a new trend round here since theres not much gange around... first it was pills then speed and now benzos. It's madness.
  • Options
    Uprising wrote:
    It's madness.
    not that exciting i'm afraid.
    you'll just become realy realy boring ...promise.
    take them regular and your whole life will become realy realy boring ...did i mention meaningless?
  • Options
    50mg should be fine, just dont drink much (or at all is better) with them

i find diazepam doesnt do that much to me, even at higher doses .. usually smoke a fair bit for a better hit, but its still nothing exciting

its good when you're coming down tho .. lots of weed too :yes:
  • Options
    What the hell would you need to take 50mg for? 20mg should knock you out cold anyway.

They are sleeping pills, good for making you sleep, or for making you sleepy. As Rolly points out they will make you very dull.

Never use them with alcohol.
  • Options
    20mg would knock you out cold ?

balls it would ... 20mg wouldnt even do much ... they dont make me too sleepy .. tho i remember one night me and a mate ate quite a lot of blues, he was out for the count after about 4 of them, had to kick him awake every once in a while to take more

i didnt even feel too fucked that night and i ended up on 90mg, to be honest i felt more fucked up the next morning (its supposed to stay in your body for ages isnt it?)

i dont see much point in them unless you're taking a couple with a bit drink and weed (although dangerous its does get a good hit and its not THAT dangerous if you're careful) or if you're coming down/can't sleep

i'd munch them if they were sittin there but wouldnt go out of my way to get em!
  • Options
    With a normal person with no tolerance to sedatives 20mg should put them close to sleep.
  • Options
    I can stay awake on 30mg with barely any tolerance (not sure how quick it builds up) I just feel chilled... it's just if I lay down and close my eyes that I fall asleep.

Took them whites, not worth bothering with... hardly did fuck all.

I'm starting to worry about dependance after taking them for days in a row, plus I've gotta be up early for college some mornings... do they really have long lasting effects, apart from having the memory of a goldfish I was pretty much ok during the day although maybe a bit more confident n animated than usual.

Strange things, I love new experiences. :D

They're quite good coz they're dirt cheap, pills fuck my head up, cokes too espensive and the buzz of mixing them with weed is quality.
  • Options
    Yes you can stay awake on 30mg or more, but as you said as soon as you lay down your off to the land of nod.

Tolerance wont build that fast but a habit can set in reasonably fast.
  • Options
    Uprising wrote:
    I'm starting to worry about dependance after taking them for days in a row, plus I've gotta be up early for college some mornings... do they really have long lasting effects, apart from having the memory of a goldfish I was pretty much ok during the day although maybe a bit more confident n animated than usual.

You probably wont notice the lasting effects, only the immediate ones. It would take someone else telling you what you're doing before you realize they're messing you up.

I had an unlimited supply too, and ended up taking 6 - 8 a day at college and still felt normal. The last time I ever did them I took around 20 at once and they didn't even have a noticable effect. I was acting like a total idiot every day and almost stabbed a bunch of people at college before I realized what I was doing.

It's just a bad idea to do them unless you actually need to.