Home› Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

cutting speed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
can anyone think of anything good to cut speed with ... like somethin from the garage (nothin good in kitchen)

Comments

• Options
    z01 wrote:
    can anyone think of anything good to cut speed with ... like somethin from the garage (nothin good in kitchen)

is it that "base" speed, sorta gooey like?
  • Options
    id suggest not cutting it.
    seriously, whats the point of cutting it?
    just take less, or sell it for more.
  • Options
    Dont' cut it..eat it all and go nuts.

Or if you really wanna use some glucose, what am i on about? I havn't got a clue what to cut it with so don't listen to me.

Ate a load of pink tulips, tried any yet z01?
  • Options
    id suggest not cutting it.
    seriously, whats the point of cutting it?
    just take less, or sell it for more.

I'm guessing the lad has bought 26 grams, thats what you buy if your getting speed in big amounts, here anyway, pracxtically an 0, so I'm guessing the lad is trying to cut it up and sell it..more than likely, I mean, my maytes get 26 grams for £120 and sell it for a tenner a gram, profit profit profit like ya know what i mean like.
  • Options
    Yea i do like i know wahat u mean like. Like. LIKE. yokes.
  • Options
    Glucose powder is the traditional cut.
  • Options
    you can't snort it the way it comes and it cuts the fucking face off you

not cutting it to make any money its for my own benefit

i know everyone's gonna say 'just eat it' but that kinda takes the fun out of sitting with your mates snorting the fuck out of a huge pile of speed

and aye it was really gooey shit

managed to get one bag of it dried out (piece of paper on top of a lamp, nice little improvisation!) but the other was still wet!

i weighed it before and after drying

14 to start, ended up at 9 grams afterwards !

it was good stuff though, but still a rip off (luckily i didn't pay for fuck all)

its 100 for an ounce usually around here, different source than usual tho so was 120 and it was that soaked shite

and no haven't even heard of any of those pink tulips around here, hopefully they work their way up soon fs
  • Options
    you actually snort speed????
    fucking hell.
    doesnt it absolutely kill your nose?
    I only tried snorting it once - couldnt believe the pain.
  • Options
    yeah

im actually quite surprised that everyones quite surprised about snorting speed!

it is rough, but if you cut it right it can actually be ok, theres no escaping the drip thou
  • Options
    ive snorted speed before, it was quite painfull but was fine
  • Options
    Speed is nothing compared to the feeling of sniffing MDMA.
  • Options
    definatly lol
  • Options
    If anyone happens to take those pink tulips you'll be in for some trip..def not ecstacy, loads of speed and something trippy in a small dose because when you take enough of them things start to get very wierd...hearing voices calling your name, different conversations and sitting in the dark you start to see shadows moving around the walls, fucked up like.
  • Options
    Not that this is the place to be discussing cutting speed to re-sell it for profit but as Blagsta pointed out glucose is the most common cut. It is however also the most blindingly obvious one.

The most obvious thing to do is not touch it, people dont mind paying more for quality. But given your enviroment I would say dealing drugs is an even less wise idea as it is here (from what I've heard).
  • Options
    i was not dealing drugs it was not for profit, it was for minimal pain going up my nose!

and yes glucose is the traditional cut but its a bit hard finding a box of it at 9pm around here .. you have to go to boots or something! really fine castor sugar is ok to use

i know someone who uses creatine (the stuff body builders use) seems like a good powder (not much taste etc) but fuck knows if its healthy lol

those pink tulips sound fun to me, how many did you bang for those effects ? they sound a bit dodgy though!
  • Options
    I never had any problems snorting, it hurt certainly, but never that badly.

The cut wont make it any better anyway.
  • Options
    it needs to be cut when its all wet and pastey

dryin works but sometimes its not an option
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Snorting it is just wrong though! :yuck:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Snorting it is just wrong though! :yuck:

I havent done the stuff in years, but when I was using regularly I'd snort every day. I hope I havent done anything nasty, there doesnt seem to be any long term damage.
  • Options
    it wont chop up properly if its too pastey

it all clumps together and snorting big clumps of shit is supposed to be pretty dangerous

i'd rather snort a bit of sugar along with my speed than risking pints of blood coming out of my nose (witnessed this after seeing some eejit snorting lumps of coke off 20p)
  • Options
    im not cutting fuck all for profit i couldnt care less what you say

any cunt can dip their finger in a bag of speed and taste the definate difference between glucose and speed

even the way its cut its not cut for profit, minimal amount of stuff is cut with it, just enough so you can cut it into a nice snortable powder .. you can snort all the clumpy shit you like, ill take the (ever so slightly) nicer stuff

and i actually am amazed that so many people think snorting speed is weird, i thought it was the most common way it was taken ?

i do bomb it too but its usuallly snorted
  • Options
    The paste like stuff is meant to be bombed unless as you said you really want to mix it and snort it.. but if you look further back in this topic you stated that it was hard to get glucose powder at 9pm in the evening so it made it sound more like you wanted to cut it for other people(im not saying for profit either).

Now you know if you want to snort it mix it with glucose powder or anything soluble in water that isn't dangerous.

yes, as i said i wanted to mix it to snort it

if you look even further back you'll see a few people suggested gluclose ... stating that it was hard to get it at 9pm was my reply to those people who suggest it (my orignal question being what could you get in the garage to cut it with)

i already knew to mix it with glucose or something soluble, i started this thread on saturday night hoping someone would reply back quickly with a good idea as to what i could get from the garage to cut it with!
  • Options
    [PHP]those pink tulips sound fun to me, how many did you bang for those effects ? they sound a bit dodgy though![/PHP]

6 but things started going trippy after about 4.