Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Girlfriend self-control issues?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all,
Okay, been going with this great girl for almost 2 months now, really wonderful relationship, etc.

So, last night, we were making out, etc, and I noticed when I would do certain things, she would start pressing her tongue against mine much harder, faster, and curling her toes, all that fun stuff. So, today, she said something about me being naughty last night, and then I mentioned how she got really into it and how far her tongue was in, etc, and she stated that I was the one making it go faster and harder. I am 99% sure I wasn't the one doing that, because I even tried to slow it down and back out a couple times to no avail.

My question is, why would she deny this and blame it on me? Is she trying to cover up how much she was 'into' it at the time, or what? Maybe it's a control issue (As in control of her emotions or maybe control of our relationship in a way?)

Meh, not real important, but it's still a valid question I think. :chin:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've done things like that. A boy has told me how much I was into it so to me it looked like he was trying to say it was a one way thing. Strange I know..Anywho I just turned it around and said 'well you..blah blah'.

Remember to tell her that it turned YOU on, otherwise it just seems like an accusation.
    It pisses me off when me and a girl do something and she tries to say it was all me, when it wasnt. I think its because they can be insecure (as can men) and so when they're not sure about it, they don't want to put themselves in a vulnerable position and say 'it was me'.
    sorry but i'm failing to see why this is a problem...?
    sorry but i'm failing to see why this is a problem...?

Depends on the circumstances, in my instance it was a kiss that shouldn't have happened when we both betrayed someone very close to us. Then she tried to pin it on me and asked whether I "planned" it. Which is f***ing ridiculous. Maybe it's because I came clean and everything and she just wanted to forget about it, and so I made her look like the bad one in that respect. :confused:
    Tbh mate..face facts..your a stud :P;)
    Lol, hey, what can I say? :razz: